dix-sept

Quant ran up to Khun "Found your 'it...' Huh?"

Khun turned around to face the red head, waving his hand lazily. "Good job ,making it this far."

"Hey, where's your it?" Khun put his hand in his pockets. "Anaak's not here."

Quant narrowed his eyes at the boy. "So she hasn't arrived yet? She should have reached the bridge by now. Where did you hide her?"

Khun waved his hands around nonchalantly. "It's true that she was just here. But she jumped down toward the exit below."

Quant laughed. "That's ridiculous. From this height?"

"She's a Princess of Jahad," Khun grinned, his confidence, gaining the attention of Quant. You had to admit, he was very good at bluffing. "Apparently, she trained in physical enhancement after she was injured during the fisherman test. She's probably running through the darkness right now." Quant glanced down. "Are even rankers scared to dive from this height?" Khun teased.

"Isn't your Shinsu limited during this test?"

Quant thought for a moment before grinning. "You copied your lighthouse didn't you?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Quant walked to the edge. "Even if you turn off its glow, I can tell from the Shinsu aura."

You raised an eyebrow. Surely, Khun knew that. Quant was stupid for underestimating the cunning boy like that. "You're hiding your it using a copied lighthouse... under the bridge."

"There you go again," Khun chuckled nervously. Was he a bad actor for being bad at pretending to be acting bad? No way would Khun be this obvious when telling lies. Unless it was to tell more lies. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Quant turned around to the boy. "In that case, a question for you.." He walked towards Khun, whose eyes widened. "If you jump off with me and end up flat as a pancake," He grabbed Khun's delicate wrist, quirking an eyebrow. "What will happen to your it on top of your lighthouse?"

Quant pulled the boy, making him gasp loudly in shock as he realized they were about to fall. Khun screamed as they fell and Quant teased him. "What's wrong? Scared? You're scared, aren't you?" You rolled your eyes. No, he was screaming in fear because he enjoyed falling down heights that could kill people. "Let me hear you beg me to save you!" What type of kinks did this man have? Now that you think about it, probably a lot. "If you cry enough, I might even do it, former son of the Khun family!"

Khun tugged his wirst out of Quants grip, smiling calmly as he fell. Your eyes widened for a second, before realizing the plan. Quant yelled at Khun about a death wish but Anaak's green april quickly wrapped itself around Khun's wirst. As Anaak went to the top, Khun was going down as he sang happily. "This way, 'it'! Follow the sound of my clapping hands!"

You laughed as Quant yelled, still falling. "I'm going to kill you!"

As Annak ran to the end, you cheered turning around to scream with Rak, only to find out he and the other big guy were asleep. "Well, well," Lero Ro commentated. "They won a game. A surprising comeback for Team A."

"You're always jumping to conclusions," Hansang answered.

"But even considering his remaining Shinsu," Lero Ro countered. "It's not possible for Quant to climb that distance."

You crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow. "Are you saying they still have a chance to lose?"

Hansang smirked.