vingt

"I told you, he disappeared!" Rak yelled. "The slow turtle vanished in a second! Like poof!" He made a hand motion, waving his arms around. The others looked at you for confirmation and you nodded, swallowing your food.

"I wasn't really paying attention to them, but Rak's right. One second he was there, other second he was gone. He went," you mimicked Rak's hand motion. "Poof."

"He what?" Hatz repeated.

"Isn't he on your team princess Endorsi?," Shibisu asked.

"Yeah, but I don't know what he's like," Endorsi confessed. "He never spoke. When I first met him in that field he was already with Rachel."

"Oi," Khun scolded.

"What?" Endorsi protested. "There's no point in hiding it anymore. Everyone knows she's the girl Bam's been looking for."

"Thanks for the food," Khun said half heartedly, leaving the table.

"Come on, let's atleast try to enjoy a meal together." Shibisu scolded.

You sighed. "I'll go after him. Sorry, Shibisu."

"Oi, female turtle, you never told me why you cried," Your eye twitched as the others repeated his last word.

"Oh no, my baby Y/N cried?!" Shibisu exclaimed.

"Are you alright?" Hatz asked.

You nodded your head. "Yeah, everything's fine, I just felt bad for Hoh, I guess."

"Why would you feel bad for a traitor?" Endorsi asked. "I thought you were more hard headed than that Y/N."

You rolled your eyes. "Can we just drop it? It was a one time thing, you guys don't bother Bam when he cries."

"That's because we know why," Hatz countered.

"I told you, now drop it." you took your food, and Khun's- the brat forgot to throw it away- and walked away. You looked at your plates and realized they were pretty full, and decided not to waste points, by eating it in your room.

You walked into Khun's room- you knew his password- but unfortunately he wasn't there. You frowned, but couldn't be bothered to look for him as you went to your own room. As you opened the door, you heard a voice. "I haven't changed at all."

"No, not at all," you replied. Khun looked up at you. He sat on the floor, legs open, leaning against the side of your bed. You closed the door with your feet, sighing. "I'm assuming you did something shitty, and I'm assuming it has something to do with what you whispered to Quant. I won't ask though because I know how annoying it is when people pester you about something you don't want to talk about."

You sat down next to him, holding out his food to him. "Want some food? I'm not taking no for an answer anyways."

"Sure," he took it and crossed his legs, to place the food on his lap. "How did you get in here?"

You shrugged. "It's my room, not too hard to get in."

Khun looked around. "What? But"-

You chuckled. "You were so mad you went into the wrong room. Classic Khun."

"Mhm," He obviously didn't want to continue conversing so you kept quiet. Shortly after, he spoke. "Gator told me you cried."

You chewed your lip. "Don't tell anyone."

He nodded. "Remember our deal?"

You nodded as well, pausing before you decided to speak. "Well, Hoh made this whole speech before he killed himself. Apparently he couldn't help save people he really cared about. They all just died in front of him and he couldn't do anything about it cause he was too weak." You let out a forced laugh.

"I don't know if you can hear me Hoh, but imagine how I feel. I had the power to save my mother, but in the end I couldn't. Imagine how it feels to have the ability to save people you care about but they end up dying in front of your eyes anyways because you're an incompetent little bitch. Honestly, I should be the one"-

"Oi, stop it," you looked over at Khun, who avoided your eyes. "I won't tell you it wasn't your fault. But if you die, you're never going to be able to go on a date with the Khun Aguero Agnis."

You scoffed. "I doubt I ever will."

"Oh, you will," he grinned as you raised an eyebrow at him. Now he was looking into your eyes. "You and me, date."

You mirrored his grin, mischief evident in both of your eyes. "Where?"

Khun gently grabbed your chin. "Right here."

You leaned in, but he moved away, making you pout. You whined as Khun stood up and rummaged through your things. He took out the lipgloss you put on before, with Endorsi in the bathroom. You wiped your lips as Khun walked towards you, twisting off the lid.

You parted your lips, expecting him to put it on your lips, but instead he dragged it across his lips- tantalizingly slowly might you add- and you watched unashamedly as he did so.

Once he was done, he took an agonizingly slow time closing it. When he was finally done, you couldn't handle it. You grabbed the tube of lipgloss and threw it across the room, using your other hand to pull him by the collar and kiss him.

It was messy, the taste of his lips from your lipgloss making you lean in. He grabbed the back of your head to steady the kiss, tilting his head to kiss you deeper. Once you both parted, he smirked, licking his lips.

"Raspberry. Tastes nice."