dix-neuf

You were suddenly awoken by a loud snore, causing you to fall with a thump, into Raks lap. You groaned as you moved in his lap to get comfortable and try to go back to sleep. However his yelp once he woke up, didn't let you sleep as you had wished.

"Good morning Rak, Y/N." You yawned as you groggily got up, fixing your hair, to the seat where you were before, next to the administrators.

"The red turtle is in a murderous mood," Rak yawned. "Why's he so angry? Didn't he beat the blue turtle?"

You looked at the screen to see him grinning maniacally, eyebrows twitching. Hansang brought his cup of tea away from his face. "No. As a ranker, it was a crushing defeat for him."

You saw Lero Ro side glance at Hansang but ignored it. Hansang looked to you. "Would you like some tea Y/N? It could wake you up a bit."

You shook your head and denied politely. You turned your head to the screen to watch Quant and Hatz fighting- more like Hatz swinging his sword and Quant dodging. Quant kicked the boy, scratching him with a toe, maybe, which cut Hatz's beautiful face.

Hatz ran away into the dark and Quant grinned. "You led me this way, so you could hide in the dark? You've got guts..."

As Quants eyes moved to look at his side, you knew Hatz was too late. Hatz jumped out from the dark, behind Quant, but the red head simply turned around and caught the pretty boys face with his hand. "No, it's not that you've got guts!"

Quant rammed Hatz's head into the wall, breaking it and possibly Hatz's head as well. "It's that you're too stupid to run."

Quants eyes widened as Hatz gripped onto his arm, the one that held Hatz's face up against a wall. "From the day I was born these hands have trained to hold a sword. Once they grab on, they never let go."

Hatz's eyes had a mischievous and confident glint in them. You smirked as you noticed it was the perfect look for that yaoi you had brought up to him and Khun a while ago.

"Now, Spear Bearer Revolutionaries!"

Nothing happened. You frowned, disappointed in Hatz's team members. They ran away. Quant pushed his head further against the wall, and then went after the cowards. Although you wanted Team B to win, Quant hurting the ones who fled brought a grin to your face since they deserved it.

You watched another part of the screen, where it was smokey. Once the smoke cleared out you saw Bam on the floor, Endorsi running up to help him. "Wha- What happened to him?" You asked, worried.

Hansang shushed you and his eyes went to another part of the screen, and he made it bigger for it to be clearer.

Hoh was looking up at a yellow lighthouse. The lighthouse of 'Michelle Light.' "Michelle... I'd like to talk to you about you and Bam."

To your surprise, Rachel left her lighthouse and walked with Hoh. "Um... Who told you about Bam?" She asked.

"So you do know each other," He inquired. You kept an eye on Hoh, he wasn't giving you good vibes. "I received a letter." He turned around to face Rachel, your eyes widening as he pulled out a knife. He quickly got behind her and put a knife to her throat. He smirked, explaining in her ear. You leaned froward, not wanting to miss anything that may happen. "It said that if I got rid of you, Bam would also go away."

Hansang did something to stop the live broadcast for the other team, but the screen was still on in front of you. "Director, this is an emergency!" Lero Ro yelled.

"Even so, the test can't be stopped," Hansang said. "But.." Lero Ro wanted to protest, but his attempts would obviously be futile.

You leaned back in your chair, biting you lip. "I won't lie, if Rachel gets her neck slit, I could care less but Bam... he's gonna do something stupid, I can tell."