vingt trois

"Everyone, thank you for waiting," Lero Ro finally spoke. "I will now announce the names of those who passed the position selection test. Fisherman... Y/N L/N, Endorsi, Anaak, Dede Kancho, Blarouge. Spear Bearers. Rak, Ghost, Paracule, Alexay. Since Ghost is not currently present he fails the test."

Rak's small fists banged the table. "I told you, the slow turtle vanished!"

"There's nothing we can do about it," you told him as Khun pat his back.

"There, there."

Lero Ro continued. "Scouts. Shibisu, Hatz, Narae. Wave controller. Bam and Lauroe." You leaned forward, and shot Bam a thumbs up. He smiled back.

"Light Bearers. Khun, Michelle Light. However due to her injuries, Michelle fails the test."

Bam stood up to protest but you spotted Khun place his hand on Bam's arm. He seemed to send the boy a reassuring look and nod. He had something up his sleeve.

"You can't be serious!" you heard someone from the rows of seats behind you yell. "I was on team B! How"-

"Are you dissatisfied with the results?" Hansang asked. You grinned, knowing this was going to go somewhere not very fun for the coward who ditched Hatz. Then again that Paracule dude ditched Hatz too.

"Of course I am!" The guy yelled back.

"Very well. Come here, please." The tall guy did so, walking up to the front, in front of the way shorter Hansang. You'd never say it aloud though. "Prove to me that you're worthy enough to pass. It's simple." Hansang put his palm up. "Endure this for one minute."

The guy was quickly on his knees under 5 seconds, yelling in pain. It was disgusting really, the drool coming out of his mouth, the blood from his nose mixing with it. The guy turned around and looked over at Paracule. "Paracule... help me..."

"Paracule, are you dissatisfied as well?" Hansang asked, raising his voice so he could be heard above the guy on the floors choking.

"As if," Paracule answered. You rolled your eyes. "I'm very satisfied with the results."

"Very well." The test administrators voice was normal but it sounded like he was making fun of the person he was torturing. He continued and as it went on, you put your head down, getting bored. Torture wasn't anything new to you and this was the shit you got when you were an infant.

Hansang sighed. "Now then, allow me to explain the final"-

"Hold on," Khun interrupted. You raised your head and looked over at him. "I'm not satisfied with the results, either."

You narrowed your eyes at the blue haired boy. "Step forward then." Hansang ordered.

Before he made it to the front, he whispered something to Bam. He walked in front of Hansang who asked, "You passed with flying colours. What do you have to complain about?"

"I want you to allow Michelle Light to participate in the final test," Khun requested.

Hansangs eyes widened. He actually seemed confused. "Why?"

Khun smiled. "Because it's what my friend wants."

Hansang let out a small laugh, making Khun raise a brow. "What?"

"Excuse me," Hansang excused, making his face more stoic again, but still let out small laughs as he spoke. "A member fo the Khun family made a friend..."

"You'll okay it, then?" Khun asked, ignoring Hansang's words.

"Unfortunately, she can't in her condition," Hansang answered. "The rules forbid her from participating in the test."