dix-huit

Lero Ro got up and leaned across the table, obviously very shocked and interested at what was happening. Hansang bowed his head. "Team A has lost."

You peered at the screen, your eyes widening at the same time Anaak realized. Quant was at the end. Quant swiftly took Anaak's badge, leaving her speechless. Hansang spoke into his mic. "A Team, your test has ended."

"What the hell? How?" You muttered.

Hansang fixed something up and seemed to be replaying something on the screen. Your eyebrows furrowed as you realized you hadn't seen it before.

Quant was yelling profanities at Khun, and spotting him on the ground, you assumed this was where he had eventually fallen. He sighed, and seemed to calm down a bit when a voice you recognized spoke up. "Seems like you need some help."

Quant questioned who it was as you watched, eyes wide. You knew the voice, it was the man who you envied because of his always comfortable self. Lauroe. And you were right, as you watched the blanket wrapped boy come out of the shadows. "It's me. Also..."

He looked up, and you saw Khun's glowing blue lighthouse. The beautiful boy himself, jumped off the lighthouse and smiled at Quant. "Hey," he raised a finger, pointing to the top. "Don't you wanna go up?"

Quant raised an eyebrow, letting out a forced laugh. "What? I don't know what you're-"

"You want to go up, don't you?" He repeated.

Quant gasped as he broke out in a cold sweat. "You're betraying you teammates?"

Khun whispered something in Quants ear, that qas inaudiible to you, before Lauroe used Shinsu to shoot Quant to the top of the bridge. "Why did he betray them?" Lero Ro asked.

"Betray them?" Hansang repeated.

"Helping Quant just before their team achieves victory is surely a betrayal," he further explained.

"He didn't betray his team," Hansang said with his chest. You and Lero Ro looked over at the blond man. He got a out a paper, sliding it across the table. "This is Khun's real team."

Your eyes widened as you noticed it was the scout mission; making ten friends. On the list was Shibisu, Hatz, Bam, Khun, Lauroe, Hoh, Serena, Rak, Anaak and you. "The Scouts Assignment?" Lero Ro asked.

"Team A had to leave while leaving as many hints as possible for Team B. He carefully chose what he'd need to bring to the tower in order for these 10 to pass the test."

"But there's 11 of us," you muttered. It went unnoticed as Lero Ro continued speaking. "Khun, Anaak, Shibisu and Lauroe are guaranteed to pass but..."

"I doubt that idiot will grant Khun's wish so easily," Hansang said.

While the thought of the thing you said before was still on your mind, you yawned feeling drowsy. "If you are to sleep, Y/N, please do so on the couch," said Hansang.

You nodded, too tired to care that you'd have to climb Rak and sleep on his shoulder. You'd ate quite a bit too, so the full stomach was probably making you feel this way. A quick nap in a completely safe place wouldn't hurt anyone anyways...