douze

"Today we'll be playing a game," The bubble headed woman in the air explained, "The rules are simple. Please knock each other off until there are only eight of you remaining. You may only use the needles that were distributed to you. Your performance in the game will be reflected on your grade."

"Won't we die if we fall from here?" Endorsi called out. You glanced over to the side and saw how far up you were so you quickly turned away. Heights were a no no, unless you were standing on a pile of bodies. "Is there some kind of safety system?"

"Yes, enough of one to prevent your death," She answered. You saw cute black haired boy gasp.

"So we'll suffer non-fatal injuries," you muttered.

"You are responsible for your own injuries," Bubble woman nodded. "Let the game begin."

You were on the platform next to the cute black haired boy who jumped onto yours and ran at you. "What a predictable boy you are," you sighed as you dodged and kicked his feet. He tripped but regained his footwork and jumped back.

"What's your name boy?" You jabbed your needle at him, which he dodged clenching his jaw.

"Do you think this is a joke?" He stepped back, stance still very bad. "There's no time for stupid questions!"

"I just want to know," you shrugged, "I'm Y/N- oh, you almost got me- and I thought you were pretty cute so I wanted to know your name."

He blushed and faltered a bit but still kept his horrible stance. He was near the edge of the platform, when you saw someone from another one eyeing you. You raised an eyebrow at them, which earned you a smirk. Thinking you weren't paying attention, the boy charged at you again. Once he was in arms reach you stepped out of the way and grabbed his hand to swing him around to the edge of the platform. He was gripping onto you for dear life and you laughed.

"Tell me your name and I'll help you."

He did his best to pull himself up as he yelled. "Dédé Kancho! Help me up"-

He screamed as you let go of him and he fell to his... safety-system-that-was-enough-to-prevent-his-death.

You heard someone jump on your platform. The man that had smirked at you earlier. You didn't really care who it was, not paying attention but you could sort of tell he didn't want to fight.

"Why do you want to climb the tower sweetheart?" You asked, voice sickeningly sweet. Just as you imagined the women in his fantasies spoke.

He grinned as he sat, legs wide open, probably to assert dominance or whatever. You sat down as well, one leg over the other as your hands propped you up. "If I climb this tower, women will be all over me. Beautiful women, like you."

You tilted your head to the side, looking at him with lidded eyes. You felt sick. "But I'm sure they're already all over you." You paused for a second before stretching out the final word. "Baby."

His cocky grin somehow grew more and he crawled towards you, trying to act seductive but obviously horrible at it. He climbed over you and you smirked as he leaned in for a kiss with his eyes closed. "Did you really think I'd want to do lewd things here? And with you of all people?"

His eyes opened up, now wide and scared but he was too slow as your wrapped your legs around him and did a weird half somersault to throw him off the platform. You jumped up and saw on the platform next to you, Anaak and Endorsi fighting.

More like Anaak attacking and Endorsi dodging. As Endorsi dodged you heard her talk. "You acquired power simply by being born as Anaak's child!"

Anaak? Child? Sure if it was about her being a child but having a child? No way would she do that, she seemed too young and she was a princess of Jahad. As you thought, there was something off about her. You'd have to ask Khun later.

"I worked really hard to become a princess of Jahad!"

Anaak stood up, bangs covering her eyes. "Really? Good for you then."

Endorsi's heels broke- the girl really needed new shoes- and she fell back. Anaak jumped up, ready to punch. "Later hag!"

She kicked her and Endorsi was about to fall but she quickly grabbed onto Anaaks leg. You grinned.

Playtime.

As the girls playfully fought, Anaak pinched Endorsi's hand and got her to let go. Feeling cocky, Anaak was caught off guard when Endorsi grabbed her ankle and dragged her down. But you caught Anaak's hand.

"Help us!" The girls yelled. You had to admit they were a bit heavy for you to carry and be stable yourself. So you shrugged and let go, hearing their screams as they fell. You brushed off your hands and relaxed your shoulders.

Lots of work had been done. Now you'd just let everyone else do the work.

You jumped off the platform and onto another as you heard the loud thump of the girls landing on the floor. You winced. That must've hurt.

You looked around to see no one else. The bubble girl looked straight at you. "Alright. The game is over."