vingt et un

Khun leaned in for another kiss but was interrupted by the pounds of a large fist at your door. A frown quickly grew on his face as the pounding continued and he begrudgingly got up and opened the door. "You'll break my door, you barbarous Gator!"

To your surprise, you couldn't see Rak. Khun seemed surprised too and you saw him look down. Then he squat down and his tone was kinder, but obviously mocky. "Where's your daddy?"

He was quickly pushed down and your eyes widened as you spotted a miniature version of Rak, eyes burning with fire.

As Rak explained what happened, atop of Khun, you laughed. Hansang was horrible although admirable and you were on the fence about your opinion of him... but you were definitely glad he did this.

"Blue turtle, use your mysterious bag to make me big," Rak ordered.

"Unfortunately, it doesn't have an enlarging function," Khun spat back.

"Then give me chocolate."

As miniature Rak munched on his chocolate, Khun walked over to you who was still shook by the kiss, on the bed.

"If there's nothing you need, then leave," Khun said to the small alligator.

Besides the kiss, you were still amazed at how small Rak was, he was like a little baby and it made you all smiley. "Damn it. I'll have to play with the black turtle now."

"Don't," Khun ordered Rak as he headed for the door. "Stay away from Bam."

You frowned, knowing what he was talking about. "Bam won't advance to the next level."

"Don't be ridiculous!" Rak yelled at Khun. "That turtle is my prey!"

"Give it up," Khun persisted. "He has no reason to climb"-

"It doesn't matter," Rak interrupted, shocking you and Khun. "I'll drag him to the tower."

"It's not something we can argue"-

"Blue turtle!" Rak interrupted once again, pointing at finger at Khun. "Female turtle! Are you really okay with that?"

Khun looked away, knowing he was wrong and you shook your head. "I mean, maybe he'll climb the tower with us," you muttered, hopeful. "He cares about Rachel the most, I know, but he wouldn't just leave the rest of us, right?"

"Of course I'm not okay with it, but we can't be that optimistic Y/N," Khun scolded. "There's nothing we can do about Bam if he leaves."

"I see," Rak said, lowering his pointing finger. "Well, there's something I can do."

As Rak walked to open the door, you all got a call from someone who wanted to come in. you looked over at the camera, surprised to see Bam. You opened the door and let Bam in, who asked you all to sit on the bed to talk about something serious.

"I need to talk to you guys," Bam announced. You were upset by the fact he didn't have an innocent look in his eyes like always. He looked serious. And so not the Bam you were used to.

"See? Told you so," Khun remarked.

"Rachel can't walk anymore," Bam said. You and the boys beside you gasped. "Her stab wound was deeper than they thought. She'll never make a full recovery. So I"-

"I'll never allow you to give up here!" Rak yelled.

"Yeah! You can't just leave us behind like that"-

"I'm climbing the tower," Bam finished with a louder voice.

You and Rak stopped protesting. "I'll be Rachel's legs and take her up the tower." You, Khun and Rak listened, still very shocked with all this information. "I don't care about the tower or the stars anymore. But so long as it's what Rachel wants, I'll take her anywhere. That's what I've decided. So, um... I'd like you to lend me your strength."

Rak snickered. "If you're so desperate, I guess I'd be willing to"-

Khun pushed him out of the way and stood up in front of Bam. "You can count on me," Khun smiled and you went to quickly check on Rak who had been pushed over. "I'll take you to the top of the tower, in exactly the underhanded way you'd expect from me."

"Me too!" You announced while trying to pick up the small, but heavy, Rak. "You'll gotta do most of the work though."

"Prepare yourself," Khun continued. "Even if the bumpy ride makes you motion sick, I don't make extra stops."

You dropped Rak again at his words and looked back. Khun gave you a brief wink before looking down at Rak who yelled at you. "Hey, I'll bite you to pieces!"

"Even though you can't get up by yourself?" Khun teased.

"Huh? Rak-san?" Bam asked, confused. "Why are you so small?"

"You just noticed?" You laughed at Bam's ignorance. "It's a pretty long story, but Rak pissed of the test administrator and now here he is."

Khun helped Rak up, grinning. "Alright then. Now that that's decided, let's move."

"Um, actually!" Bam interrupted hurriedly. You and the others looked at him. "I actually have another request."