six

Credit to bluekhun on tumblr for the picture above

You gasped when you were pushed out of the way and shoved into Khun by Bam of all people. Khun grabbed your waist quickly to steady you and although you wanted to thank him you stood, staring at Bam in shock.

"Rachel!" He yelled. That explained it.

Khun slowly let go of you. "Rachel? The girl you're looking for?"

Bam sighed and let go of the bars. "Yeah ...but it's not her."

Khun stared at him as Bam seemed to look off into space. Honestly, you didn't think he would ever hurt a fly and yet here he was shoving a friend because he thought he saw Rachel.

You were starting to dislike this girl. First she leaves Bam after teaching him to love her and only her. Second, it felt like she was using Bam to make herself feel needed. You didn't like her at all.

You sighed and moved past Khun to sit down. Lero Ro began speaking again. "Are you listening everyone? Since the challengers can no longer fight let's move onto the next game. If you'd like to participate please press your buzzer."

Shibisu yelled at Lero Ro to stop and yelled at Anaak because she took the crown for herself.

"As the teams strongest member, you should defend me-,"

"The teams strongest member?" Interrupted Hatz. As you watched Shibisu yell at Hatz ,you laughed at loud. They seemed like funny people.

Lero Ro further explained the rules to Shibisu, saying that the crown had to stay on Anaak's head or else they'd be disqualified.

Rak read out the rules and Khun had to sneak in a sly remark. "Hehe, you can read Gator?"

Rak yelled at Khun who laughed as you watched the team with the crown talk. Once Anaak said to get on with it, Lero Ro continued, probably hoping not to be interrupted yet again.

"In that case, please press the buzzer if you'd like to participate in the next game."

Rak swung his spear around and went to press the buzzer and Lero ro count down. "Alright! Time to hunt a lizard!"

Khun ran in front of the buzzer so Rak couldn't touch it. "Not yet. Gator ,it's not time for that yet."

Rak put his hands- or claws or whatever- on his hips. "If you insist give me ten chocolate bars and you have yourself a deal."

"Yeah, yeah." Khun took out the chocolate bars and you raised your hand from your seat.

"Pass me one too!" Khun threw you one when you heard a ringing in your head. Khun turned his head around and looked over at another team's room.

"Zero!" Yelled Lero ro, "The time to sign up has ended."

Two teams came out, one you recognized as the girl from the Shinsu test. She and Shibisu brought it up in their entertaining battle conversation and it was serious until Shibisu asked for her second teammate. She looked back and your eyes made their way over to the comfy guy from before. He was snoring.

"I wish life was that fun," you sighed.

"A lame man can be persistent," Shibisu countered in their little spat. You laughed again at his words... and form.

Bam looked over at you, "Shibisu is quite funny huh?"

"Yeah, he seems like a good ally to have." you swallowed your last piece of your chocolate bar.

Khun raised an eyebrow. "A good ally? How?"

"To brighten up the mood when things get too dark. I've always wanted someone to crack a joke after I killed someone. So it doesn't seem like someone died."