Chapter 22 part 1

Emmabeth's POV

I saw my dad standing there at the door. Seth wrapped his hand around my waist and I instantly relaxed. I had a flashback to the night it happened. I stumbled backward and Seth caught me and I gasped. 

"Emily, Sam, invite him in. I wanna talk to him and I won't leave Emma alone while he's around." Seth said.

"Frank? Why don't you come in? It looks like Seth and his children wanna talk to you." Sam said.

"Dad." Riley and Embry said.

"Boys. Long time no see." Dad said. 

"Emmabeth, who is he?" Dad asked.

"Hi. My name is Seth Harry Clearwater. I'm her husband. These are our children in the order they were born it goes SJ, Annisue, and Izzabella. They are our first set of triplets. Then there are our quads in the order they were born Michael, Eric, Micaela, and Taylor, and Emma is pregnant again with triplets. Nice to meet you." Seth said.

"You too," Dad said.

"Emmabeth, how far along are you?? What are you having?" Dad asked.

"We are having 2 girls and a boy and we are 4 months along today," I said.

"Seth, can we go to the large living room? This time with everyone including their imprints." I said.

"Of course, baby. Do you wanna walk or do you want me to carry you?" Seth asked

"Can you carry me, please? My feet are killing me." I asked.

"Yep, everyone? Follow us into the large living room!" Seth replied to me as he scooped me off my feet and carried me into the living room where he sat down and waited for everyone else. I started to get hungry. Emily and Sam stayed in the kitchen and made a whole lot of breakfast. To feed 35 werewolves and then some you tend to need a lot of food.

"Kids? Why don't you go help Emily and Sam bring in the food?" I asked.