Eric's P.O.V.

I got kidnapped by Leo. My family howled and I returned it. The came lookeing for me and seeing as my 2 oldest sisters and my aunt Leah and aunt Miley are pregnant. When we got back home Aunt Miley, Uncle Alex, and Uncle Johnny start joking around and part of their past slips out and my whole family was so confused. So they had to tell everybody the story. Mom and Dad have new powers. Mom can telleport and dad ccan shoot fireballs at people. Mom was pregnant again but she noticed something wasn't just right. Aunt Miley and Uncle Alex saw a rough and Aunt Miley has a panic attack and starts crying. Uncle Alex told everyone what they saw and everybody phased and formed a circle around them. Uncle Riley got in the middle of the circle with Aunt Miley and stood in front of her and growled as the rough wolf tried to approach. The rough wolf saw mom and fell to his knees. Dad stepped in front of mom and snarled. He looked over at Jake, and my brothers.

"Jake, boys... stand in front of Emma so I can go phase and give this guy a piece of my mind." Dad looked at Uncle Mason. "Mason, come with me. I need someone to be on my flank." Dad said.

"Eric... watch your Aunt Leah. Howl if something happens." Mason said. I nodded. Uncle Mason turned to Aunt Leah and rubbed up against her. Then turned and left.

"I love you... I'll be right back... I promise." Uncle Mason thought to Aunt Leah.

(A.N.) If you have any idaes comment and tell me because I cant think of anything right now.