Honeymoon

Seth's P.O.V.

     We headed off on our honeymoon. I wouldn't tell Emma where we were going so she had to sit and wait. The place we are going to is called "Isle Esme" we had to travel through Rio. We also had to take a boat. We arrived on the island. I got out of the boat and grabbed the bags. Emma struggled to get out of the boat.

        "Love Bug, do you need my help?" I asked as I chuckled.

    "Please." She giggled.

  "Here," I said as I picked her up. I lifted her out of the boat. I kissed her. It was 30 degrees outside. She was shivering. I picked up our bags and took them upstairs. I went back downstairs and picked her up. I carried her to our room placed her on the bed and kissed her passionately. I licked her lips asking for entrance. She granted it. I slid my tongue into her mouth and we explored each other's mouths. I flipped us over and unzipped her beautiful White Cinderella Dress. She started to unbutton my topcoat. I kissed her neck so she could focus on getting it done. She pulled it off. She was unbuttoning my white shirt when I hit a spot on her neck and she moaned. I kept kissing that spot. She moaned as I kissed it. She moaned again and she sighed as she took the white button-up off of my body.

    "Why do you have to have another shirt under the other 2?" She asked in the middle of a moan. I chuckled.

  "To make it harder for you to undress me," I mumbled into her neck. She giggled seductively. I continued to kiss that spot on her neck. She moaned again. I chuckled. She went down to my pants and untucked my tank top. Emmabeth got up and let her dress fall, so all she was left in was her bra and panty set.

  "Emma, do you know what you do to me?" I asked as she crawled back onto the bed. She started working on my pants. She figured out how to get them off of me. She pinched the button in her hands and unzipped them slowly. Her hand touched my manhood. I moaned. I pulled her back into the kiss. Our tongues danced, then they fought for dominance. My hands explored her body. Her hands explored mine. I hooked my fingers in her panties and looked up at her. She nodded and I slid her panties off of her body. She wrapped her legs around me craving friction. She ground herself on me for a few minutes then I flipped us over and licked her clit. She moaned. I lifted my head I'll get back to that later.  I unhooked her bra. She flung it off the bed and I massaged her left breast with my free hand and slid the right one into my mouth. She moaned. My underwear was getting tighter and tighter. I moaned. Her hands went to my waists. She pulled my underwear down. They got stuck. I rolled my eyes. I pulled them off all the way. My kisses roamed up and down her body, from her head to her feet. She continuously ran her fingers through my hair. My hands roamed her body again. They hit a spot while they were close to her v.

    "Sethy... I'm close... to cumming." She panted.

  She flipped us over and she pulled my hair seductively. She lowered her head. Her hands followed her to my lower back.

    "What are you doing, love bug?" I asked as she licked my manhood.

"Emma, where did you learn ho to do this love."I moaned. Loudly. She wrapped her mouth around me. I moaned even louder. She lifted her head. She smiled and kissed me passionately again. I flipped us over and fingered her clit once. I pushed one finger in her and pulled it out and added a finger every time I pulled them out. She moaned. I pulled my fingers out and replaced them with my manhood. I pushed in slowly and pulled in again. I did this until she screamed. I felt her get tight around me and as I got hard in her. "Sethy! I'm cumming! NOW!" she said as she moaned.

    We both came at the same time. I moaned longer then she did. I filled her up with my cum. I cummed in her for an extra 4 minutes. I pulsed in and out of her faster and faster each round. I moaned one last time and pulled out of her. I flipped us over and positioned her on top of my manhood.

    "Seth, I've never been on top before," Emma said.

"Don't worry. I'll guide you." I said.

        I pulled her down and up again. I rested my head on the pillows and moaned. I gripped her hips and lifted her and slammed her down this time. I came into her and 2 minutes into my orgasm she has one too. We came for 10 minutes nonstop. We moaned and I kissed her passionately. I pulled her off and we fell asleep on each other. She fell asleep on my chest.

        I woke up and Emma was still at my side so I pulled the down-comforter over her and went to the kitchen to look for some food. I found Eggs and Bacon.

    I cooked up some breakfast and put it on a tray.

I walked in the room we were sleeping in and walked around the room and she screamed in her sleep so I put the tray down and ran over to her. I rubbed her arm and kissed her she opened her eyes and closed them again. She hooked her arms and legs around me and deepened the kiss. I kissed her neck and hit the spot again. She moaned I kissed all the way down to her clit. I shoved my tongue inside her. I felt something that felt weird. I felt like a circle so I kept licking it.

    "Seth! I'm Gonna CUUUUUMMMMM!" Emma moaned loudly.

  I just responded with a moan which didn't help at all. She came in my mouth. She moaned a lot. Her stomach growled. It hasn't done that in a while.

"MEEE... TOO..." I moaned as I removed my tongue from her. I came into her with a very loud moan. Loud enough to see as a normal human scream.

       "My Beautiful Wife is hungry," I said as I got up and grabbed the tray. She nodded. I got up and grabbed the tray of food.

    We ate like pigs and something happened. Emma jumped up and bolted to the bathroom. I followed her to the restroom. I knocked on the door. "Seth? Don't come in here. It's not very pretty." She said.

      She spun around puking. Emma's powers must have grown because she flipped her hand at the door and it flew open.

I ran into the restroom and pulled her hair out of her face and rubbed small circles on her back.

      "In sickness and in help remember?" I said. She just nodded. She went to get up and bent over again. She threw up again. She pulled her head out of the toilet.

    "Maybe it was the food. I'll call Carlisle and ask him." I said. I pulled out my phone.

   "No Seth. He'll ask why. The kids will get worried. It's just too much drama." Emma said.

    "Hand me my bag," she said. I got up and handed it to her. I unzipped it and opened it. She looked inside it. She started counting on her fingers. She looked up at me. She smiled. Her hand darted to her tummy. Her eyes flashed back and forth. She went over to the mirror and pulled her shirt up. She gasped.

"What is it, love?" I asked.

"Sethy, call Leah and Mason. We need to go home. I'm pregnant." She said.

    "Okay. Come here." I said. She came to me and I pulled her into a hug. I picked her up and spun her around.

"Seth... sick..." I frowned and put her down in front of the toilet, pulled her hair out of her face, and rubbed her back.

    She got done and she was too weak to get up so I picked her up and walked into the living room.

"I'll be right back here's a bucket. I'm going to call Leah and Mason." I said as I kissed her on the head and placed her on the couch.

   She nodded.