A Peircing Howl!

Before we knew it we were at Sam's house. Johnny, and Alex walked in after Sam, Emily, me, and Riley. They were being protective again. I took Riley's hand and we walked inside the house. I looked around and saw a white staircase to my right, the kitchen to my left a dining room table long enough to seat 20 people, dead ahead was the living room. I got choked up and froze in my spot. Riley turned to me with worry.

"Miley, are you alright?" he asked.

"My brothers and I have been dreaming of this day for the past 6 years. I'm 15 now. I get glimpses of my past every now and then but that's it." I said as a tear rolled down my check. Riley wiped it away. My brothers came to see what was going on. They saw I was crying. I saw the same thing with them. Johnny came over to me and gave me a bear hug. Alex came over and gave us a hug. We all cried into each other.

"We can add to our song now." Johnny and I said. Alex nodded and hugged us.

    Riley took me into the living room and sat with me on the couch to make sure I didn't have another episode. I was getting sleepy but I knew I couldn't go to sleep yet. Johnny walked in and sat down.Alex walked in with food and handed it to me.

  "Thank you, Alex. How did you know I was hungry?" I asked.

    "Because I know my little sister." Alex said with a chuckled.

 As I started eating we heard 12 wolves howl. I flinched. I don't like it when they howl like that. Riley looked at me.

   "Are you okay, Miley?" Riley asked in worry. I nodded. "It's about our past." Johnny said.

    A whole pack of shapeshifters came into the house. They all sat at the table and in the livingroom. Their wives and girlfriends were on their laps.

   "Hey sis, come here a minute. I want you to meet my imprint." Riley said. All the men gasped in shock. The tallest girl and The tallest boy walked in and came up to us. The girl was pregnant.

   "I guess they're the alphas." I said into Riley's chest.

      "Yes... they are. But they won't hurt you. Ever." Riley said.

   "Yeah Sis, nobody will ever hurt you. Especially since the five of us are so protective of you. No need to worry." Alex smirked. I nodded.

   Riley got up and helped me to my feet. We stood there for a minute and Riley let his hands fall off of my back. I was still a little lightheaded from earlier. I started to walk but I stumbled and almost fell. Riley caught me. He placed his hands around my waist and we went to meet the alphas.

      "My name is Seth Clearwater." he said.

    "My name is Emmabeth Aleena Call Clearwater. But the guys... Leah, Lilly, Heather, and Chastity call me Emma." she said as she went to sit down. Seth followed her. "That's Jacob and his wife Renesmee. That's Jacob and Renesmee's daughter, Carlie and Embry, Emmabeth and Riley's older brother. Quil and his imprint Clair. Paul and his imprint Rachel. Jacob and Renesmee's son Mason and my older sister Leah. Collin and one of my daughters Annisue. Brady and my daughter Izzabella, Timothy and Lilly, Jason and Heather Moonie, Chastity and Logan Mackey, Piper and Jason Grace, and Percy and Annabeth." He said as he pointed to everyone.

   "Oh no. Sethy? ...My Water Just Broke!" Emma said as the pain kicked in. She screamed in pain.

    "Seth... we need to get her to Carlisle! Percy, we need your help. Will you take Emma to Carlisle's?" Riley said. Emma screamed. "Fast!" I asked.

Percy and Emmabeth were out and headed over to... Carlisle's?

    We left the house and we were there in a spitting time.