Rescued By The Pack!

They didn't know we could phase so we had the advantage. Once Leo uncuffed our hands we phased and ran. We howled.

  "Seth and Mason should be able to here us from here." I thought. We howled and after a while we heard a twig snap. We got up and ran a little farther.

  "Sethy! Your sister and I have been kiddnapped. Help! They're rogues. They'll kill us if you dont hurry. Bring the pack. There are ten so far." I thought.

   "Emma? Love-bug? Is That you? Are you alright? Where are you? We've been so worried." Seth asked. I imitately relaxed.

  "Close to the boarder line of Washington. Hurry!" I thought to them.

"Emma, we are on our way dont worry!" Miley thought.

    "Leah, are you alright, sweetie?" Mason thought.

  "I'm fine, Mason. Don't be worried, love. I'll see you soon!" Leah thought back.

       They got here in no time. We rubbed up against each other.

   "Seth, I wanna phase back. Will you Riley, and Embry come stand in front of me so I can? Please?" I asked.

   "Sure love-bug. Alex, Miley, Johnny... come with us." Seth said.

"You got it, Man!" Alex said.

    They formed a circle around me and I phased back. Seth sauntered up to me. Alex took his place.

   "Mason... come here, man." Seth thought to Mason. Mason came up and stood with Leah (who was still in wolf form). Seth phased back. Riley and Miley phased back at the same time. I walked up to Seth and wrapped my arms around his waist. He lifted me up and kissed me very passionately. I moaned into the kiss.

"Sethy... I missed you so much!" I said as a tear fell from my eye.

     "I missed you too Emma... and I promise I will never leave your side. EVER!" Seth said as he wiped the tear away. We got dressed and stepped out of the circle as Embry, Alex, and Johnny approached.

Mason, Leah, and S.J. stepped in their places. They phased back and waltzed up to me and hugged me. My older brother looked like he was crying. I reach up and whipped the tear away and hugged him. S.J. saw me and phased back. He pulled on some shorts and ran up the me, he hugged me in tears and I kissed his head.

    "I missed you, mom." he said as he kissed my head.

"I missed you too, son." I sobbed.

    "I was so worried! I didn't think I'd ever see you again!" S.J. said.

"He was really worried. I mean... he was so worried he had a panic attack. We had to stay away from him for a week because he asked for some space. The only one that could be with him was Seth,Aleena, his sisters, Riley and I. He didn't wanna help with the babies because he didn't wanna remember you weren't here to see them." Embry chuckled.

  "Speaking of where are your sisters and brothers?" I asked.

"Mason... why dont you go get the kids... all of them." Seth said as he planted another passionate kiss on my lips. S.J. cleared his throat. We laughed. I pulled away from the kiss and Seth just kissed my head and wrapped his hands around my waist.

    "Well, Well, Well, looks like someone called their pack." Leo said.

Seth released my hips and gently pushed me behind him.

    "Yes. They did. So we'd have witneses. We aren't stupid. we know what you were about to do to us. They called for reinforcements, and reinforcements they got. Now leave them alone before we call the cullens." Seth said.

    He placed his hands around my waist again.