Drama with Jessica

"Oh, I'm... Jessica Stanley," she said.

"I'm Renesmee Black, this is my husband Jacob Black, our best friend Seth Clearwater, his wife Emmabeth Clearwater, her brother, Jason Grace, and his best friend, Percy Jackson. It's very nice to meet you." Renesmee said as she offered her hand.

     "Stop flirting with my husband because they pay you to work not flirt. So, unless you want me to get you fired by calling someone else and have them tell the pilots you're flirting with a married man, I'd leave. Now." I heard Renesmee say with her hand on the button.

    "Okay, I'll leave after I do this..." She said as she went to take Renesmee's hand but slapped her across the face instead. Emma saw this and stood up and got in front of Renesmee. Jessica slapped Emmabeth. I stood up and got in front of her furiously. Jason and Percy got in front of me.

    "I will blow this plane out of the sky. If you ever put a hand on my little sister again." Jason said.

"Percy... go tell the pilots. Jessica, get out of my sight." Jason said through his teeth.

    "Emma, are you okay, love-bug?" I asked in concern.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'll probably have a bruise... but other than that I'm perfect," she said as I wrapped my arms around her. She smiled and turned around and kissed me.

"I love you, Sethy. Nobody can ever change that... I promise." Emma said.

     "I love you too, Emma. I promise nobody has the power to change that." I said as I leaned down to kiss her.

  "Come on let's go sit back down," I said as I picked her up.

"Okay," she said as she rested her head on my shoulder. I walked over to our seats and sat down. She sat on my lap and fell asleep. I chuckled lightly.

    "Looks like you two have come a long way," Jake whispered.

"Yeah. I love her. She knows that. Jake, thank you for being there for me before Emmabeth came into my life. You're my best friend." I said.

    "Hey, that's what I'm here for. No problem, you're my best friend too, Seth." Jake said.

  Percy spoke through the walky-talky. "Jason, both the pilots passed out. Get in here quick man. This is the exact reason I don't like

flying." Percy said.

    Jason sprinted to the head of the plane.

He came in on my walkie. "Seth, Go ahead and wake Emmabeth up we will be in Forks, Washington in 30 minutes, over," Jason said over the walkie.

    "Roger That, cap. Seth Clearwater, Over and out."

I put the walky-talky away and looked at Emma.

                                             Emmabeth's POV

    I was dreaming about Seth S.J. Annisue Izzabella and I. I woke up to a warm hand touch my arm. I knew it was Seth. He rubbed my arm.

"Emma wake up, we're in Forks, sweetie," Seth whispered. He kissed my cheek. I opened my eyes and noticed we were still on the plane. I looked around and noticed Percy and Jason were nowhere to be seen.

    "Seth, where's Percy and Jason?" I asked.

"Up in the pilot's area. Both pilots passed out and Percy called Jason up from his walky-talky and they are controlling the plane together." Seth said.

                                                    Seth's P.O.V

      We circled around getting ready to land. Emma swallowed nervously.

    "Sethy, Bucket please?" Emma said. I handed her the bucket and held her hair back. She dry heaved a few times then she puked. I rubbed calming circles on her back. We landed rough and Emma groaned and started puking again. I continued to rub circles on her back. She pulled her head back slowly careful not to do any harm to herself. I kissed her forehead.

    "Are you okay?" Jake and I asked her. She nodded. We got off the plane. We saw Leah and Mason. Mason and Leah smiled and waved at us. Jason and Percy ran out behind us. I carried Emmabeth in my arms.

    "Hey, Mason. Hey Leah. We missed you like crazy." Emma said.

"Trust me. The whole pack missed you. No Alpha. No Beta. I had to be in charge."

    Jason, Percy, and Mason went to the baggage claim and returned half an hour later. Emma bent over and puked in her bucket and I rubbed small soothing circles on her back again. She sat up, groaned, and fell asleep on my chest. I kissed her forehead. The guys finally returned with our bags and placed them in our tour bus. I climbed on and the driver (also known as Embry.) Wherever Embry was Annisue wasn't too far behind. My daughter was asleep on the couch. I placed Emma on our bed. I walked out of the room and went over and sat with the boys and Leah and Renesmee. Emmabeth woke up and came out of the room and came out to greet us. I greeted her first.

    "Hey Love-bug, how are you feeling now that you've had a nap?" I asked.

  "Better. Much, much better." Emma said as she came to sit on my lap. I kissed her.

   This is just a peek at my editor Twihardforever21 and my work. We have more to come if you like it so far comment and help. We can use all the help we can get. Read Her Stories. She's very talented. Don't hesitate to follow us. We are very powerful writers. These books wouldn't be possible without her help. She can be found under @twihardforever21. We hope you enjoy it.