Emma and Seth head back to school!

Emmabeth's P.O.V

    Seth and I are going back to school today. Michael, Eric, Kayla and Taylor are going to go to Sue and Charlie. We were on the bus making our rounds. We stopped by my older brother Embry and Carlie's house and picked them up. We stopped by Jacob and Renesmee's house and picked them up. We went to Mason and Leah's place and picked them up. We went to my twin brother and his imprints place and picked them up. We went to Sam and Emily's place and picked up Alex, Johnny, Tim, Lily, Jason, Heather, Chastity, and Logan. Then we went to get the kids. After everyone was in true tour bus we all headed off to school.

    "So... how are you feeling today, Emma?" Lily asked as Tim looked at her with loving eyes.

  "I'm feeling great. I'm almost completely healed. At least I can walk now." I said.

    "Yeah. Tell me about it." Logan said.

  "Chast? Talk to him." I said as I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Okay." She said.

    "Hey, love-bug, we're almost at school." Seth said from the drivers seat. I got up and walked up behind him and kissed him on the lips.

    "Okay. I'll tell everyone." I said.

  I walked back in the room and told everyone we were almost there. Miley, Johnny, and Alex all looked at each other. They were scared out of their minds.

     Alex wrapped his arm around his sister.

"There is nothing to be afraid of... princess." He smirked.

    "Yeah. You have the three of us." Johnny and Riley said.

   "I know... but what if something happens... like... Alex... you got in trouble alot in the systum when we were in school. Johnny... you did too. What if something happens to y'all?" Miley said as she laid her head on Riley's shoulder. Riley kissed the top of her head. He looked at me and smiled. I grinned back. Seth wrapped his hands around my waist. He kissed my neck.

    We got to school and went down the stairs in pairs. Seth and I got off first, Jacob and Nessie got off next, then Riley and Miley, then her brothers, then my older brother Embry and his imprint Carlie, then Tim and Lily, then Chastity and Logan, then Jason and Heather, then S.J and Aleena, then Collin and Annisue, then Brady and Izzabella, then Mason and Leah. Mason was supporting Leah as they walked down stairs. Mason and Leah got down the stairs and hugged each other.

    Mason and Leah were in formal outfits today. I didn't know why. Seth did though. I asked him and he just said watch.

    "Dad... S.J... Will you two hold Leah up for me please." Mason asked.

   They nodded and came and put their arms around Leah.

She looked over her shoulder to me and Seth.

    "Emma, grab my crutches... please?" Leah asked.

    I just nodded and walked in the tour bus. I walked in and saw Leo and his gang standing there. I screamed. Seth, Riley and Embry came bolting through the door. Alex and Johnny weren't to far behind. They saw what I did. Seth pulled me behind him protectively. Leo turned towards us. He chuckled. He went to grab me but Seth smacked his hand away. Alex and Johnathan came on either side of me. My two brothers, Embry and Riley, were in front of me with Seth when Leo took a step towards me they all growled.

     Seth ran off the bus and came back a gangly sandy wolf. He got in front of me and growled. Embry and Riley were next. they came back in their wolf forms. Alex and Johnny were last. They came back in their wolf forms. Leo reached out for me again and Riley and Embry got defencive, Seth took a large step towards Leo and he fell back in terror.

    "STOP! What's going on in here? Alex, Johnny, what are you two doing?! We made an agreement!" Miley yelled.

  "Don't yell at them Miley. It's my fault. They were just following orders." I said.

    "Who's this?" Leo asked. Riley ran off of the bus and came back in in human form. He pulled Miley behind him protectively.

  "None of your business! You're lucky I don't rip your head off for what you did to my sister!" Riley yelled as Seth ran off and came back in human form.

   "IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MY WIFE WOULD FLINCH EVERYTIME ONE OF THE MALE FIGURES IN HER LIFE GOES TO TOUCH HER!" Seth yelled as he pulled me behind him.

   "Hey, can't we pick this up outside?" Miley asked.

"Yeah. Leo... you and your gang get off of my bus first.Emma, why dont you Alex and Johnny go tell the rest of the people outside to be ready."Seth said with a shakey voice.

"Oh... Love-bug... dont forget Leah's crutches." Seth said as he handed them to me.

   I nodded and Alex Johnny and I walked off the bus.

  "Guys... Get ready... Leo and his gang are gonna come off the bus. Seth, Riley, Embry and Miley will be out soon. Leah here are your crutches." I said.

    "Thanks Emma!" Leah said.