A New School Year

Chapter 1
Emmabeth's P.O.V

It was a new school year and I haven't seen my mortal friends in 3 months. I was so excited but nervous. You see, last summer I had triplets. Annie, Seth Jr, and Izzabella. Brady imprinted on Izzabella, Collin imprinted on Annisue, and Aleena imprinted on S.J. Renesmee, and Jacob had Carlie and Mason minutes before Emma had the triplets.

Today all 5 kids will be joining us in school. They are super excited. Last year they aged two-three years older daily until they reached the age of 18. So we had no choice but to keep them out of school.

This year was different. The kids got to go to school and Seth, Jacob, Renesmee, and I got together with Collin, Brady, Aleena, Embry, and Leah. We all agreed that they would tell the kids the day they turned all turned 18.

"Emma, we're leaving soon, love," Seth said in a normal tone from the living room. I looked at myself in the mirror. Today is August 18th, 2012. It's also my birthday. I turned 16 today.

"Okay, I'll be in there in a minute. Just let me grab my bags." I said in a normal tone.

"Don't forget your phone and your birthday ribbon, sweetie," Seth said. I wore a blue floor-length princess dress. I pinned the pink ribbon on and grabbed my converse stuffed them in my bag. I grabbed my 2-inch heels and walked into the living room. I smiled as I saw Seth. He was in a tux. I looked at him funny and giggled. He came up to me and offered me his hand. I took him by the hand and he guided me to the loveseat. I went to put my shoes on but realized I can't see my feet. Seth took my first heel and placed it on my foot. Then he took my second heel and slipped it on my other foot. He zipped them up and smiled at me.

"Happy birthday, my love. You look beautiful." Seth said.

"Hey, Sethy. You look handsome. Why? I thought you didn't like to wear fancy things." I said.

"I don't. But today is an exception." Seth said.

He pulled me into a soft loving kiss. Then, it grew passionate. I've never felt this way before. The pack walked in and Seth broke the kiss.

"Hey, birthday girl!" The pack said in unison.

"Hey, guys. Y'all ready for our first day of school?" I said.

"Happy birthday, sis," Embry said. Seth got down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

"Emmabeth Aleena Call, I promise to love you for the rest of our lives, so will you make me the happiest man alive and do me the honor of becoming my wife?" he asked.

"YES!" I replied through my tears.

He slid the ring onto my finger got up and kissed me passionately. Embry cleared his throat. I giggled.

"Thank you. Come on we have to get to school, guys" I said.