Shit Went Down!!!

Kyle's POV:

I grabbed my things and ran to the bathroom. I had a blue shirt with a wolf howling on it, blue jeans, and my black jacket with a wolf pup sitting on a patch of grass on it. I pulled on my shirt. All I could think about was Micaela. What is she gonna wear? I hope it's blue. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Dylan pacing the floor talking to himself. He was panicking.

"Dude... calm down. She will come down soon." I said. I couldn't stand waiting for Micaela. It hurt not to be with her. I walked to the living room and saw Mr. Seth and Mrs. Emmabeth waiting for us. I sat there for a moment and couldn't stand the silence so I got up and walked upstairs. I knocked on Micaela's door. 

"Who is it?" She asked.

"Kyle," I said. I heard her run to the door. She must have just gotten out of the shower because her hair was wet and not even done yet. I looked at her and we had a moment. Micaela grabbed my shirt and pulled me into her room. I walked over to her bed and looked at the necklace that was hanging over it. I looked at her then I walked over to her.

"So I see we have the same animal?" I said.

"It appears we do." She said. She walked over to her vanity and sat in the chair. I sat on her bed as she did her hair. 

"So... 20 questions?" I asked her.

"Sure. Why not?" She said with a giggle.

"Ladies first," I said like a gentleman.

"Favorite colors?" She asked.

"Blue and red. You?" I asked.

"Electric Blue, pink, and purple. Funniest memory ever?" She said.

"When I hooked my dad with a fishing hook and just kept pulling and pulling as if I had caught something. Arts and crafts?" I asked.

"Yes. My siblings think it's weird but my parents think I have a real talent. That art piece of the sleeping wolf above your bed is my painting. I can only draw wolves. That's mainly why my siblings think it's weird." She said as she went to get her book bag. 

"Don't worry about it. I'll get it," I said as I got up and walked over to grab we things.

"Let's go," I said as I pulled her bag onto my shoulder. She slipped and fell over a water bottle. Both of her brothers came out of their rooms to see what I saw. I went to help her up but she flinched in pain.

"Uncle Embry!" She yelled.

Embry and Tayor came racing to see what happened.

"Eric, take your sister's bag from Kyle. Kyle, pick her up and follow me." Embry said. I gave Eric my imprint's bag and did as I was told. Her siblings and their imprints were all on my heals.

"Seth, call Carlisle! Micaela slipped and fell over a water bottle. Riley, Emily, and Emma... come with me!" Embry said.

"Embry, I cant run remember??" Mrs. Emmabeth said. Embry ran over to his sister, picked her up, and ran into the living room. Micaela was falling asleep in my arms.

"Dylan, go get an icepack!" I yelled.

"Carlisle is here!" Seth yelled as I was sitting on the sofa. I stood in front of her protectively.

"Carlisle Cullen. I'm a doctor. The one that delivered all of these kids." Carlisle said and I stepped aside.

"Daddy??" Micaela said weakly.

"Yes, princess??" Seth said.

"It hurts," Micaela said. I was so angry I started trembling.

"Eric, Riley, Embry? Get Kyle outta here before he pulls a Sam," Seth said.

"Kyle! GO! She is gonna be fine! Now go before you do something you'll regret later," Sam said.

"Seth??" Mrs. Emmabeth said just before she passed out. Seth raced over to catch her. 

"Riley! Call Quil!" Seth demanded.

"Embry, what's going on here?" Seth asked.

"This happens when she is scared or panicked. It happened when I was 8! she will wake soon." Embry said. I got tired of all the yelling.

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled. Carlisle was done working on Micaela within 10 minutes. I ran over to her, sat down, and pulled her into my chest. Emmabeth came to and gasped and we all relaxed. 

"GUYS! We have to get to school!" Michael said.

"Shit! To the tour buses! NOW!" Seth said.