The Plane Ride Home!

As we were on our way home my phone started vibrating. I answered the call without looking at the screen.

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked.

    "It's Mason... Umm, I was calling too... Umm, see if you and Emma could come and stay with us for a while. I'd like to discuss a very serious matter."

"Sure. Why? What happened? Are you and Leah alright?" I asked urgently.

    "We're fine Seth. No need to worry. We'll see you when you get here. Later man." Mason said before he hung up the phone.

  "Hey, Seth," Jacob said as he punched me in the arm light enough so he wouldn't wake up Emma again.

  "Hey, Jake. What's up, man?" I asked.

    "Just waiting to get off this plane and take this long-sleeved shirt off." He chuckled.

   "I agree. I don't. see how humans can be cold when we are sweating our butts off.  I looked over at my wife. She was sound asleep. I smiled. I looked back at Jacob. He stopped talking. I pulled Emma back into my lap. She moaned in her sleep. An hour later She woke up to me kissing her neck. She moaned. I placed her on my lap and she leans back. I wrapped my arms around her and placed a hand on her stomach. "You can wake me up like that whenever you wanna," she said with a smile.

  I chuckled softly; of course, she'd enjoy it. I suddenly felt someone's gaze on me. I turned around and saw the flight attendant staring at me. Suddenly her eyes flickered to Jacob and a devious smile spread across her face. Oh, shit is about to happen (pardon my language). The flight attendant stopped behind me. "Do you need anything, sir? I can help you." She said what she thought was a seductive voice, but really wasn't and she ran her fingers up and down his arms. I couldn't help but laugh at the disgusted face Jacob made and the way he flinched at the double meaning in her words. Renesmee chose that exact moment to wake up from her sleep, which for the record she was only pretending. "Excuse me miss but could you leave him alone and go fetch me water after all they don't pay you to flirt. Now, do they?" She quickly went to get Nessie's water. Nessie soon nuzzled into Jacob's shoulder. The flight attendant came back and gave Nessie the water but not without sending her a glare. "Thank you. Also, could you bring me a glass of wine, please? The attendant gave a fake smile and said "May I see your ID?" Renesmee handed her ID and the look on her face was priceless. "C-Cullen?" "Is there a problem?" " No! Just by any chance are you related to Bella Cullen?" "Yes, why?" "Oh, I'm..."