Chapter 25

Riley's POV:

I saw what we had done to my sister. I felt what she felt. It's part of being children of magical families. I didn't know if I could contain myself any longer then Miley placed her hand on my shoulder and I instantly calmed down.

"This isn't over!" I aggressively told Tony. "Emma!" I yelled as I ran over to her. She was crying into Seth's chest. "Emma, I am so sorry. Look. I'm fine. I was just pissed at how that guy was talking about Miley. She is fine too. Come here." I said with my arms spread. Emma looked up at Seth with her baby blue eyes. He wiped her tears away and kissed her. She turned to me and hugged me and sobbed into my chest.

"I'm so happy your okay," Emma said.

"It's okay. It's not your fault." I panic every time I see a fight." Emma said.

"Okay. Go calm down and get to class. I don't want you to be late on your first day back." I said as I made my way over to  Tony and Miley. Tony was gone and so was Miley. I started getting worried. I walked over to her brothers and asked where they went and they didn't know. I started pacing back and forth worried out of my mind. I pulled out my phone and called her. It rang a few times and then she answered.

"Miley?! Are you alright?! Is Tony with you?! Where are you?!" I asked frantically.

"Riley! No, I'm not alright. Yes, he is with me. I keep hiding but he keeps finding me! HELP!" Miley said.

"Okay. I'll get the guys and we will be right there." I said then hung up.

I told the pack and they all phased and came with me. We all sprinted toward the woods.

"Jake, do you mind if I take the lead on this one?" I thought.

"Nah, man. She is your imprint. Go for it." Jake thought back.

"We gotcha back, bro! No matter what!" Embry thought.

"Does anyone smell burning grass?" Micaela asked.

"Yes, you aren't the only one that smells it." Tim thought.

"Dad, look at your feet. You're burning the grass!" Taylor thought.

Seth looked down and noticed he was the cause of the smell. He placed Emma on my back and phased. He couldn't put out the fire so he had Emma phase and the moment she did a whole tree frosted over. She trotted over to the burning grass but when she started walking she wound up on the other side of us somehow and then disappeared. Seth flipped out. Emma howled with Miley and rubbed against her and I ran toward it. We found them and I ran up to Miley rubbed up against her. That wasn't enough for either us.

"Embry, Alex, Johnny, and Emma, can you form a circle around me and Miley so we can phase back?" I thought.

They all answered yes. Miley and I phased back and we embraced each other in a hug. I kissed her on the lips and I brushed my tongue against her lips and she parted them just enough to let me slip my tongue in her mouth. Someone cleared their voice.

"I was so worried about you." I sighed as a tear rolled down my cheek. "Now that we got you back, we can get to school," I said. Emma phased back and rode on Seth's back. We grabbed our bags and ran inside. We ran to the office, got our schedules, and looked them over. Miley was in all of my classes but one. She had art and I had math. Seth and Emmabeth were in all the same classes together all day. Kyle, Micaela, Dylan, and Taylor had all but 4 classes together. Tim, Lilly, Chastity, Logan, and Jane, Jason, had all of their classes together. Michael, Christina, Eric, and Hannah have all of their classes together. Leah and Mason only have 2 classes together. Jacob and Renesmee have 6 classes together. Annisue and Collin have zero classes together and the same goes for Izzabella and Brady. SJ and Aleena have 7 classes together. Embry and Carlie have one class together. Jared, Kim, Paul, and Rachel have all the same classes. It was time to head to class when we all heard a yelp of pain. Seth and Jacob rushed out to see what happened.