The Purrs are Loud Tonight [One Shot]

Did someone say Cat Grian?! Also this cat is adorable and what Grian would look like as a cat for me

No POV

Another day, another fight over whether Sahara or ConCorp was better. Iskall and Cub always argued, every time they saw each other. Mumbo had gotten involved because Cub insulted the Redstone, bringing up how slow it was. Rage was in the air, and Cub in his wisdom and lack of impulse control as Scar had ran from the argument, splashed a potion on the CEO of Architechs, Grian. 

Iskall's POV

Cub outdid his last stupid idea by splashing an unknown potion on Grian! Grian immediately started to cough, and I ran over to help him, glaring at Cub still. "Grian, try to take deep breaths, ok?"

"I-I'll t-try.." he said, shaking.

"Cub, you IDIOT! DID YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT POTION DID?!"

"N-N-No?" I sighed as Grian fell unconscious. 

"Get X. Now."

Xisuma's POV

My Communicator rang during the admin meeting that day. "Sorry, gotta see what this is about Biff."

"It's alright." Tango responded for Biffa. 

"Looks like Cub splashed a mysterious potion on Grian, let's go watch over him."

Scar's POV

I hate the daily arguments Cub and Iskall get into, so I headed back to ConCorp lands to play with Jellie. She always calmed me down when the arguments happened, I was glad I had a cat like her. Suddenly, I heard fireworks, spooking Jellie. I turned around to see the three admins, Mumbo and Iskall, and Cub. Xisuma seemed to be holding someone.. Grian?!

"W-what happened?!"

"Cub splashed a potion on Grian. Looks to be a potion that makes them a hybrid." X responded, and I could now see the Cat ears and tail on Grian.

"He's so adorable!"

GriCat's POV(yes I am calling him that for a reason)

I woke up in some mysterious person's arms. I immediately hissed, causing them to drop me. 

"G-Grian?" I understood. Despite being more of a cat right now, I can still hear them.

"I think he's in more of a cat mind right now." Correct. I wish I could tell them I was in a cat mind, but all I could say was "meow".

Scar's POV

I-I can't believe it, Grian is so adorable as a cat! I patted the spot next to me like I would with Jellie, making a noise to get his attention. Almost immediately, he curled up in my lap. I am about to scream! But, I must remember the first rule of cats: do not move if they sit on you. I started to pet Grian, and almost immediately he started to purr. Loudly. I made a silent 'awww' and kept petting him, looking for the sweet spot. I found it behind his ears and pet there, him purring even louder than before. Most decided to leave us to it except for Mumbo, Iskall, Xisuma, and Tango. 

Soon, he fell asleep, and started to transform into his hybrid form. He got taller, and his ears and tail grew as well. We decided not to move, and Mumbo brought pillows and a blanket for me to help since I was stuck outside. Then, Grian rolled off, and Xisuma checked his stats. He had gone into sleep mode, so he wouldn't be woken up for now. We decided to move indoors and into a makeshift room for Grian.

Grian's POV

I woke up in a red room, cuddling next to Scar. He had his arm over me, and I immediately felt at peace.

"Morning Grian, how was the sleep?" The cowboy asked me, moving his arm.

"Good, though I feel weird."

"You should, you're now a cat hybrid. You were the cutest thing last night."

Word count: 585

Stopped right before the ship because I honestly didn't feel like this story needed a ship. Just Scar loving cats. Meet the Cat AU, where Grian is a cat. I imagine him as a Persian cat, with cream fur and silver eyes.

Reference: up above