Dresses (ZIT+G)[One Shot]

Grian's POV

"You CANNOT tell anyone about this, ok?"

"Don't worry Grian, your secret is safe with us." I nodded. Stress, False, and Cleo all had tight lips, known for never revealing a secret. 

"As you know, loose lips sink ships!" We all laughed. I knew it was safe. They left and I got changed back into my normal outfit of red sweater and sweatpants. Hey, I was always cold! 

"Hey, G, got any plans for tomorrow?" Wels said, flying in. "Because I'm holding a ball tomorrow at 6 pm, only formal attire!" With that he zoomed off. I started to panic. I had no extra materials, so I would have to go to the hub. See, I didn't own a tuxedo. I owned dresses. And tons of them. A whole closet full. I sighed and went into the hub. The bustle of the big city always scared me. I was more for country side, it's where I grew up after all. I walked the familiar path to a small clothing store just off the main road.

"Hey Xel! Need another dress?" I was lucky there was nobody there.

"Taur, I need a tuxedo." I heard the door open. The chiming of the bell.

"Xel, you've come to the right place! We've already got your measurements, any certain colors?"

"I'd like red."

"Coming right up!" I sat down on the couch, not looking at who was next to me. The bell chimed.

"So, Greeon, I see you're back for another dress~?"

"Sam, I'm not! I'm here for a tuxedo!" I got up, seeing as Taurtis had grabbed me a tuxedo.

"Xel, do you like it?"

"Yes I do, Taur, how much is it?"

"Only $40." I paid and left, ignoring the new person in the shop. I needed to get materials for other people's clothes.

Tango's POV

I had just come for a tuxedo since I had grown out of mine and Grian was nowhere to be found, and now I had juicy gossip that my crush Grian wore dresses. I mean, it was fine! I just never expected it from a man who always wears the same clothes! 

Time Skip and change to Grian's POV

It was time for the ball. I suited up and flew over to Wels's base. He had done a mighty fine job of decorating for tonight. 

"Glad to see you could come Grian!" X exclaimed. He was right to say that, I normally didn't go.

"For a second, we thought you were becoming an actual hermit! You didn't come to the Sahara meeting this week, we thought something was wrong!" Iskall stated, with a nod from Mumbo.

"I'm fine guys, just not the party type."

"Understandable. Now, who wants to dance?" I sat down on the bench with some punch in hand.

Tango's POV

"The meeting has begun! Now, let's start with Impulse. What tea have you gathered?" Zed asked.

"Mumbo has a crush on Iskall and Grian!" We all frowned at the Grian part. We loved the gremlin very much. "How about you, Tango?"

"I was going to the clothing store just off the main road. You know that one? Well I found Grian there with some Bunny, and he tauntingly asked if Grian was getting another dress!" Everyone at the table gasped at this. Grian wore dresses! 

Grian's POV

I watched from afar as the ZIT team did their gossip meeting. They did it every Friday, everyone knew about it. Still, I loved looking at them. Tango's red eyes being obstructed sometimes by blonde hair, Zed constantly playing with his golden blonde hair, Impulse's general actions... they were adorable. But they were in a relationship, and he was not. Soon, Mumbo walked over.

"Whatcha thinking about Grian?"

"Poultry man. Who else?" We both giggled. 

"He egged my base yesterday! Are you cooperating with him?!" Fake gasp.

"How dare you accuse me of that!"

We giggled and he left me alone. Suddenly I looked back and saw Tango, Zedaph, and Impulse staring back at me.

"May we get a statement from you?" Impulse says, while Tango not so suddenly points to the table where they were doing their gossip meeting.

"Of course!" I followed them over.

"So, we have some tea that you wear dresses." Oh no... someone found out... "Do you look good in them?" 

"I.. think?"

"Can we see, if it's alright with you?" I nodded and led them out back to my base, then excused myself to grab a dress and change.

Tango's POV

Grian walked out wearing a 1950's era dress, with a black top and flower pattern skirt... he looked so cute... I pulled him over and started to kiss him. He was shocked at first but he didn't pull away.. we broke for oxygen and then Impulse pulled him and started kissing him too. Again, Grian just went with it.. and then he moved himself over to Zed and started kissing him as well.

"So, I see we all have confessed in some way.. want to.. make it official?"

"Of course!" We all stayed, helping him to organize his base. I love this little gremlin, even if he pranks everyone.

Word Count: 859

I loved making this and I hope you did too! It's inspired by Grian's outfit during Iskall's demise, how he played the wife in it, and just this ship being underrated. Another rare ship might come out soon. Hope you enjoyed, stay safe!