Super 8 - The End

OMEGA TRIGGER WARNING - DEATH AND BLOOD

The villains met in Evo's destroyed spawn. It was open, and easy to hide at the same time. Grian was silently shaking, being here would activate his powers that he could barely control right now. 

"Everyone ready?" They all nodded, Grian seeing out of the corner of his eyes, Netty running into a building. A growl was heard, and Wolf entered, with White Knight on his back. Red walked in, Sahara following. Finally, End teleported in. The stare down was intense.

"So, Red. Where's your recruit?"

"Not sure. They left to do something."

"Vexed?"

"With pleasure." Vexed smiled before attacking End, who teleported right when about to be hit. Jangler took that as his cue and threw bombs at the heroes, who stood unfazed. They had learned.

"Arch." Grian nodded before going after Red, almost tearing his helmet off before Red scared him away with fire. Then, an angelic blast hit Void.

"What, Void? Expected me not to show up?" Angel/Netty appeared, Grian was glad. Then, two more blasts hit Void.

"When you mess with an Evolutionist?" Solidarity's voice rang through the destroyed spawn.

"You mess with all of us." Taurtis appeared, all angels. Grian was almost crying from happiness. They were alive. Vexed noticed.

"Arch? Do you have a connection with them?" A slight nod gave Grian the answer he needed, and he blasted Vexed away with his magic.

"A betrayer, huh?~" Vexed appeared behind and grabbed Grian, holding him back while X used dark magic. Soon, the device appeared, fully charged. It shot at Solidarity, who couldn't avoid it. The man in a captain America outfit fell down, his wings making a crunch sound. His eyes were full of fear, him coughing up blood. 

"Solidarity!" Netty screamed. The device fired at an unsuspecting Taurtis, who barely dodged it. Netty put up a shield around Taurtis. The device fired at her, who took the hit and fell down, Grian screaming.

"W-w-we'll a-always b-be t-there.. G-G.." Netty said, looking at him before dying, coughing up blood. Her eyes looked proud as though this was her plan. Then the shield crumbled, and while Taurtis fumbled with his magic, the device shot Taurtis. His headphones fell off, the blood pooling underneath him. The last of the Evolutionists were dead, except for Grian. Grian felt the rage surge underneath him. Vexed couldn't avoid the Watcher Explosion in time. He flew past the villains and into a half destroyed wall, falling down while his blood stained the wall and dirt.

"This never needed to happen. I judge you... guilty." Grian's face appeared through the smoke, him having yellow and purple eyes. His watcher robe flapped through the air.

"Of what?" Red took the opportunity and surrounded the device with void, the device disappearing with the void.

"Xanthus. Survived the void?" Void said, taking off his helmet. Red did the same, Grian for the first time saw a man who survived the void. His hair was white, red eyes staring down his brother.

"Of course, the void does not take kindly to murder." Grian knew this was his shot. For Netty, for Solidarity. For Taurtis. He shot watcher flames at X, who noticed at the last second. With a scream that would haunt everyone forever, X perished in the flames. Xanthus went over and put his arm around Grian.

"That must've been hard, seeing your friends die and being unable to do anything. Want to help us?" His promise rung through his head.

"Of course. Let's deal with the rest. No killing."

"Aw. Fake, of course."

After the battle, X's body was found, and they found the cursed object. His blade, which, when they removed it, allowed X's true nature to be found and revived. He apologized. Grian and Xanthus became more lovers than partners, but Grian would always, on the same day, go to Evo and mourn. That's when it clicked. They all had sacrificed themselves for him. Though Taurtis held a special place, he learned to deal with pain.

Word Count: 652

Now that was bittersweet. Total death count: 5(not including the evolutionists in original Evo) yeah. The end to Super. Hope you enjoyed. Bri, signing off the Super timeline.