Captured Part 2 (GriDubs)

Trigger Warning: Blood

Grian's POV

Being a parrot was nice, as they would let me out sometimes as long as the doors were locked and I had guards near me. Not like I would ever make an escape attempt, I have no where to go. Evo's uninhabitable, as Sam called the hybrid police on all of us. 

"Hey, parrot! Got a new cell mate for you, go back." I reluctantly walked back to see a phantom trying to bite a guard, I was pushed in and they slammed the cage shut.

"HEY GUARDS! FIGHT ME LIKE THE HUMANS YOU ARE!" He yelled, trying to fly out. I just started mimicking the phantom noises he made. It was calming for me, until he noticed me.

"H-hey!" I said, trying to stop a fight. The turtle hybrid, 'X', turned around to watch the situation in case he needed to stop it.

"A parrot's who they put me with? Really? Bdubs."

"G-Grian.." I stuttered before going back to mimicking the phantom shrieks.

"Hey Doc! Why don't we find a skeleton to get us a music disc?"

"F off Bdubs." I slightly giggled at this.

"Find our chirps amusing?" Bdubs said, teasingly.

"Chirps?"

"Hockey thing, Etho taught us it."

"Cool." I said, going back to imitation. 

"Anyways, do they normally let you out?"

"Yeah, I don't fight. I only run/hide.."

"Wish they let me do that. Want to be with another pack.. we'd hunt all night!"

"How did you survive the day?"

"My human form, not hybrid. But in here I have to be in hybrid. Nice wings, by the way."

"Thanks.. got any way to play music?"

"I have a iPod." The slime hybrid said, turning on Blocks. I started dancing along to the music, my wings producing a cool breeze. (A/N: So, devoted music lovers have iPods, which in this world are mini jukeboxes that if you pay a fee, you can gain access to the song.) Bdubs curled up, using his wings to cover himself from the breeze. I giggled as the Slime turned off Blocks. A guard entered in, holding the vampire by the collar.

"You've had your food!" He said, throwing the vamp in roughly. Closing his cage, the guard turned off the lights. "Sleep time, we better not hear that phantom." He exited.

"Yeah, you better not make too many sounds." I said, half sarcastic.

"I better not hear any imitations, mister parrot." He responded, still curled up. I curled up next to him. "What are you doing?"

"It's cold..." I said in reply, surrounding myself with my wings. He sighed.

"Well of course it is, it's concrete!" I just curled up more, he sighed and just accepted it. That was how we were for most of the night, until he woke me up.

"Ngh... what..?"

"We need to escape. Today's the day!"

"Did you have to tell me so early..."

"Everyone else is awake!" He said, pointing to everyone outside their cell.

"Oh.. Mhm.." X opened our cage, I hid behind Bdubs as we made our way through, 'Mumbo', 'Doc', 'Wels', and 'Iskall' taking out most of the guards. 

"More guards!"

"Halt! Now, you can go back to your rooms, or we could shoot."

"Ah go to hell!" Ren said, growling. I blocked the bullet with my wing, pain rising as my wing drooped. Bdubs took that as his opportunity, flying and attacking all the guards to distract them. The blood from my wing dripped as we ran out, realizing we were safe in the middle of nowhere.

"G! Your wing.."

"I'm fine.." I said, while 'Stress' came over and put some ice on it and some gauze. Bdubs smiled and patted me on the head.

"For a parrot, that was mighty brave."

"Let's just get out of here." And we ran through the forest, those who could fly carrying others. I'm happy to note I was able to be carried by Bdubs, who stayed under the trees, as we came out in a dark oak forest.

Word Count: 635

GriDubs! And Parrot Grian being brave for once! Yeah, finale to Captured, where they escape to season 7! :D birb Grian

also, choose

GEX

GriHels

Some other ship(comment)