The GrUniverse [One Shot/Questions and Dares]

Yes creative liberties were taken with my universes I own them sue me. Also this is for the 500 reads milestone!

AU: Watcher 

Grian finished building up a watcher obelisk in his base. Everyone knew he was a watcher, and he had made peace with the Vex and the Admins. As he finished, he felt gravity shift and he was getting pulled into a portal. He tried to flap out but no use. 

Grian has left the server.

AU: Super

Arch smiled as he bounced off rooftops with Green and Blue. He had become part of their team, and he was having the most fun he could ever have! However, the slime he bounced on became a portal. He unsuccessfully tried to fly out, only to get sucked fully in.

AU: Cat

GriCat purred as Scar pet him. Scar was technically his "owner", more so his caretaker when he became his hybrid form. However, he spotted a bird and chased after it, falling into a portal. He meowed one last time to Scar before falling in.

Unpublished AU's that exist

AU: Admin

Grian was helping Xisuma take care of a bug in world generation. It wasn't hard knowing a prime admin and their tactics, but still annoying to take care of. Suddenly, a portal appeared beneath him. He tried to seal it up before it sealed up, taking him with it.

AU: Demon

Grian walked around with the hippies, a set of people who believed in peace between demons and angels. Even though he was the son of H, he believed war was meaningless. Of course he believed Demons were superior of course. A portal appeared underneath him, and the demon prince was forced under.

AU: Angel

Grian flew around competing with the white demon Tango. They were like regular demons except nice ones that were born into being demons. Angels were slightly faster, but that didn't allow him to see the portal he flew right into.

AU: Bird

Grian flew into his aviary, saying hi to the parrots who occupied the space. His boyfriend Doc was coming over, and he couldn't wait to see him again. The birds started to chirp loudly, causing G to look over and fail to notice the portal right underneath him. His poor wings weren't enough to keep him out of it.

"Welcome Grians, you all have been summoned because I have gotten 500 reads and you all will be at the mercy of the commenters! Ask the G's questions/dares calling them by AU. Thank you for 500 reads, and here are the ships!"

Watcher: Architech

Super: GEX

Cat: Scarian

Admin: Grango/Tanian

Demon: Hippies

Angel: ZIT + G

Bird: GriDoc

I've currently got pink eye so yay-