Author's Note

Hi! So it has literally been years since I have checked up on this account and I was absolutely ASTOUNDED after seeing that people were still reading this book. Had I known so many people were still interested I wouldn't have left so many people hanging. 

To be honest I rarely use Wattpad now and when I do it's under a different account (which I will not share because I don't post on it anyway).  I also stopped watching Riverdale after the first season and I don't really plan on watching the other seasons. 

When I started this book, I was in eighth grade.  I am now a freshman in college and I have changed a lot as a writer and as a person.

There are so many plot holes and I definitely didn't know how to properly handle many of the topics I wrote about (I was literally a middle schooler who's only knowledge of mental health was what I read on Tumblr in 2016). Not to mention the total lack of diversity in my faceclaims. So, I am officially discontinuing the book (even though it kind of already has been).

This book still has a special place in my heart.  Sometimes when I hear certain songs from the playlist I get nostalgic and think about it.  You all have a special place in my heart as well for having so much faith in me and I apologize for letting you all down. 

As a compromise I will post what my ending plans were for the book.  I recently found my old storyboard for it, which is what caused me to check up on the book itself in the first place. If you wish to know, I will post this in the next chapter.  You also may choose to not read this and create your own ending. If you'd like, you may even share in the comments what you think this would be. 

Once again I am SO sorry.  I know how frustrating it is to begin reading a book of Wattpad for it to never be properly finished or discontinued.  I wish you all well and for you to be safe during these troubling times.