Jealousy - nsfw - oneshot

Momo Yaoyorouzu was no stranger to sexual harassment because of her large breasts. 

Her boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki, was aware that her lover suffered from that, but was never present in the despicable act. He thought that if he where to witness it, he would react calmly, like a adult where to. But when it came to it, he reacted differently.

Momo and him were in a store buying some swimsuits. Every time Momo would come out of the dressing room adorned with swimming garnets, there was always this strange guy who would stare at her and would occasionally bite his lips, and ever since he showed up, Todoroki wasnt very happy. 

When she finally settled down and bought a swimsuit, the guy approached her and complimented her face and body, Momo wasn't bothered by it, since she sometimes can be naive. And Todoroki didn't know that she was being naive, he thought that Momo was flirting with him, especially after the guy gave Todoroki a fucky grin.

Since it was summer break, the students could go to their own houses, Momo was going to be staying at Todoroki's house for a bit, just to keep him company while his sister and brother finish shopping. 

As soon as they arrived in the house, even before Momo could say anything Todoroki dragged her by her wrist into his room.

"T-Todoroki? why did you--"

Todoroki slammed his fist in the wall

"Dont flirt with other guys."

"What do yo- mean?"

He went closer to Momo, and soon he pinned her on the wall.

"Don't move on if we havent even reached second base, it is not fair"

"wha-?" 

Momo suddenly felt a cold sensation down her neck, it was Todoroki, seductively licking and biting her neck, she felt shocked, and she chocked on air for a minute.  He then swiftly placed his hand under her shirt and started fiddling with her nipples, this made Momo moan and fall down slowly, Todoroki following her all the way to the floor.

"S-second.. b-base..." Momo said in warm huffs

"You are mine." he whispered while he placed his right hand under Momo's skirt and undergarments, he proceeded to move his fingers up and down, while Momo moaned loudly. He didnt want his neighboors to know what was happening, so he kissed Momo deeply, exploring her wet caves, while she gasped for air, and slowly returned the kiss.  "Did you flirt with him because I dont pleasure you enough??"  said Todoroki in a angry tone, while proceeding to take Momo's skirt off, and then her panties. He then put his head down and proceeded to enter Momo. She started moaning even louder, but this time she tried to contain herself by biting her finger, while her other hand was squeezing Todoroki's bi color hair. 

"ah~! ah~!" she started shaking as she huffed "Why.. are you.. ah~ doing.. ah~ this.." Todoroki stopped his action, and then suddenly realized what had happened. Momo didnt realize that the guy from the store had stared at her breasts and nearly naked body for almost an hour, and thats why she didnt feel uncomfortable talking to him, and in the contrary, she was very nice to him.

"You.. the man who talked to you in the store-- he was staring at your body for all the time we were there-" he pushed himself away.

"I didnt know ... that.." Momo said agitated, her finger was still on her mouth, but her other free arm was lightly brushing her vagina. Todoroki noticed this and felt ashamed, the girl was trying to cover herself. 

"I am sorry.. Yaoyurouzu" 

"My... name is... Momo.. not Yaoyurouzu.." said the girl as she crouched towards her lover, she gently grabbed his hands and placed them on her chest.

"Do that again..." the girl said as she drooled

Todoroki was confused about her reaction, she seemed... drunk. maybe that was her effect to so much pleasure. he continued to be unresponsive for some seconds, before a horny Momo placed her naked body on him, she then hugged him with her arms and legs, and whispered on his ear 

"i dont know whats happening to me.. right now.. but I like it" she slightly moaned as she felt Todoroki's member poke at her "Ah.. I wonder if it does the same to you.." she then placed her hand on his member and stroked it, and then Todoroki moaned as he placed his head on her naked shoulder. 

...

They went at it for more than 3 hours before Todo's family arrived: but lets just say Momo is a horny sub that can sometimes become dominant, and Todoroki is damn dominant, but.. sometimes he gets scared of his girlfriend..