Chapter 11

I got to work leaving Helen at home. She seemed so tired from all the preparations and taking care of me. She needs love in her life.

"Morning ma'am", Lisa greeted as she dropped my schedule on my desk.

"Lisa, how are you doing today", I smiled at her, she wasn't totally comfortable around me.

"I'm fine ma'am, what about you?".

"I'm great, very good actually, I'm leaving for Manhattan, I need you to book two tickets, one for you and one for me".

"Miss, Really?".

"Yeah, I would need my assistant, that's if you're free?".

"Sure ma'am, I would make it".

"So cancel all appointments for the next three days".

"Ok, ma'am". She turned to leave.

"Lisa?".

"Yes, ma'am".

"You can call me Harley".

"Miss-um-Harley". I nodded and she left.

I went for a lot of meetings today because I had to push the more important meetings forward.

I noticed that Lisa was becoming more tired than usual. Maybe it was the meetings we had.

We finally left the conference room, and Lisa was unsteady.

"Are you okay?".

"I'm fine, I didn't get enough sleep", oh, that's it.

"ok, you don't need to worry about that because Manhattan is all relaxation". I smiled at her.

"Ok miss, um, Harley, Thanks so much".

I finished my schedule, then went to visit Helen at her shoot.

The place was so secured, I couldn't even come in without Helen coming out to meet me.

"Yeah, she's my assistant", smooth Helen.

They finally allowed me in. I saw a lot of famous faces, I didn't even know who to stop and ask for a picture.

"It's cool right", she asked smiling.

"so cool, this is life".

She took me in and I watch her take her shots, in my mind, I felt really sad for her leaving me but it's for the best. isn't it?

She is indeed a natural, she posed well and her body structure went with it. She's a masterpiece.

I waited for her to finish, then I saw this young man in denim trousers and black shades who couldn't get his eyes off her.

"Hey, how did I do?".

"Great, you were good, a natural".

"Thanks".

"That guy has been staring at you for a while now", I showed her the guy who was still staring.

"Really, he has been staring, Oh my, I think I'm gonna faint".

"What, why?".

"He's Alessandro LeBlanc, he's Mr. LeBlanc's son, he's been on so many magazines", ok take a chill pill.

He approached us, Helen gripped my hands, ouch.

"Hello, I'm Alessandro", such a gentleman.

"Hi, I'm Harley", I greeted back since Helen went dumb. I hit her.

"Oh, yeah, um, names, yeah, m-my, Oh God", she started to freak.

I soothed her back, "she's just having a rough day, totally normal".