1.

Ryan.

"Satan really said bump y'all today."

The Houston heat was at a all time high as we finished track practice. I wiped my forehead and drank from my gatorade bottle as coach picked up his megaphone.

"One last lap and yall can go."

I dropped my drink and smoked the lap around the track.

"Good job superstar." Coach smiled while fist bumping me. "No practice tomorrow."

I sighed mentally because tomorrow was friday and it was the start of our weeklong break. Smiling back at him I gathered my items and began walking towards the school.

yerrp, wya? -3:48pm
twin🥺: main gym shawty -3:48pm

Walking through the double doors, I instantly relaxed feeling the cold air hit my skin.

God bless.

Looking across the gym I spotted my brother and his teammates laughing loudly.

"Hey bitch."

"Hey tho-" He turned around frowning. "Yo shirt broke or sum' ?"

"Nigga it was hot outside." I waved him off still putting it on.

4L: preciate you. -3:52pm.
for ? -3:52pm.
4L: putting ya shirt on -3:55pm.

I looked up to see him putting sweats on top of his basketball shorts and flicked him off.

4L: jus say the word and i gotchu -3:55pm.

"Karter i'm going to get Ariiyah and Imani. Be ready when I get back."

He disregarded me as I ventured to the auxiliary gym where the cheerleaders had practice. I walked through the doors and motioned Arii towards me & she sprinted my way.

"Son you literally saved my life."

She went on to explain how her coach was babbling about an upcoming competition as we went through the back doors, leading to the field that softball practices at. We waited for about five minutes before our bestfriend walked up to us.

"I swear i'm about to quit." She complained as we walked back to the main gym.

Walking in some girl was flirting with Karter causing Ariiyah to scrunch her face up and wrap her tiny frame against his.

"Hey Karkar." The girl cooed twirling her hair.

"Mane whatchu want."

"A date dassit."

"Girl move the fuck around." Ariiyah spoke up making me and Imani bust out laughing.

The girl sucked her teeth and walked over to another basketball player.

"I thought you wont fuckin' wit me ?" Karter turned around amused because Arii broke up with him last night.