21

hey, i love y'all remember that ok? now we may proceed.

Ryan.

It was our last full day in the house and we were going up.

"Excuse me." Imani came in the room and laid on top of me.

"Bae, make the orangutan lookin' hoe move."

"Young Ma has an event at the club and she invited us."

"VIP?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Her thot ass said said her body is itching so she's going to stay home."

"I heard that dumb bitch."

"Anywho." She rolled off of me. "We're going at 11, so we can do whatever today."

I nodded and she walked out closing the door behind her. Stretching a bit, I laid back near August and fell asleep for a little longer.

"Baybeh get up and pack your stuff." He shook me in my sleep.

I sighed deeply and got up, leaving out three outfits.

"Whats dat' for?" He asked, while brushing his teeth.

"Right now, Tomorrow and the plane."

"Smart guh."

"We're going out for breakfast so hurry up ." Maleek yelled from outside the door.

A hour later we were out.

"Drinks?"

"Cranberry juice with ice." She took all of our beverages orders and disappeared.

"How do y'all feel?"

"I think i'm having an allergic reaction to something." Arii sighed, looking her skin in her camera.

"It looks blotchy, we'll go to a doctor when we get back."

"Kinda sad, but I miss home."

These last two weeks had been the highlights of my life.

"Everything's moving slow here, but I feel like when we get home, it'll go by fast."

"Ready to order ?" The waitress came back, cutting our conversation short.

"Yes, let me get a steak, egg and cheese burrito with buffalo sauce, jalapeños, salsa and a side of sourcream."

"Do you all have whole grain pancakes?"

"Lord, Ariiyah ready order some bullshit." Chris sighed.

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. Let me have four whole grain chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs, extra cheese, cooked well. Four turkey sausage links and hash browns. Can I add pickles?"

The lady laughed and nodded.

"Ok a side of pickles and strawberry yogurt ."

"Us six will normal and take the waffle platter, two of them banana and the rest plain. Scrambled eggs, bacon and assorted fruit."

"And you sir ?"

"I'a take a breakfast skillet, hold the peppers, extra jalapeños with steak as the meat and a triple stack waffle, plain."

"Thats all?"

"Im so sorry." I said. " May you add a side of fruit, no bananas and that'll complete everything."

"Ok i'll be back shortly."

"MA said the theme is red, black and gold."

"Ready turn up fasho."