16.

Ryan.

"I'm hungry." Arii whined.

We were currently getting our nails done.

"Bro." Imani sucked her teeth.

"It's 6:55 in the morning and i'm pregnant."

We all shared a laugh. We had to get our nails done early, because our wax was at 8 and we still had to be at Tae's by 10 so he could do all of our hair.

"We'll eat when we leave."

"Thank you." I paid the lady and we walked two doors down to the wax place.

"Hi, I'm Imani Shepert, and I booked an appointment for, four Brazilian total body waxes."

"Yes,Yes." The lady typed something. "You can start early, go to room 8 and they'll take you all at once."

I clicked my phone seeing it was 7:30, meaning we would get out of here earlier then expected.

"I can't feel my cooch." I walked with my legs spread.

"Ion like this." Dess said, doing the same thing as me.

"Y'all complaining, but I haven't been able to see my cooter in 3 months."

Arii was five and a half months, looking like she was nine. We pulled up to Tropical Smoothie and ordered to go.

"ChickFila is calling my name."

"They calling you Arii or nigger?"

"Bro. I hate your life."

We were boycotting Starbucks and because of recent events. I blew a kiss at her as we grabbed our food.

"Ouu turn this up." I yelled pulling out my phone.

Ariiyah shook her head and turned it up.

"Whew." I mocked the whistle.

"Before I go broke like Joc." Dess yelled, jumping in the video.

"Wait flip the camera." Imani laughed and started throwing up gang signs.

We blasted music down the highway until we reached Tae's house.

"Goodmorning bad bitches." He greeted.

"Hey sexy." I passed him his food.

"Who first."

We all took our hair out the bun's, making us laugh.

"Nunna my bitches bald, period."

"I brought weave but do you really think I should since we're going somewhere with water and hot?"

"Unless y'all keeping it curly, I would suggest letting me do it, just until we get back."

"Ima cornrow everyones hair first."

He turned the music on and got to work.
~~~~~

"Time check?"

"7:02pm." He was laying my edges.

"Ight done."

He made us stand together and pose, to brand his page.

"kk, I love y'all, and i'll see you all tomorrow."

Dess ended up transferring to our school, so we could graduate together. After dropping everyone off, I pulled into my driveway.

"Hey sissybaby." I cooed picking up my brother.

"You ready for tomorrow?"

I looked up at my dad.

"Yeah, daddy I am."