26

Ryan.

"Its the 19th of July, and it feels like the 19th day of hell." August complained.

"Y'all KaiKai is 2 months and 10 days today!" Imani smiled, running outside with her.

"My la' gangsta growing up."

"I don't wanna make anyone sad because we've been doing good, but I miss Arii." Tae sighed, splashing around the water.

"Wanna know what's crazy? I miss her, but I dont get sad anymore, cause I know God got her."

"I don't get sad cause she came in my dream and cursed me out, telling me to take care of my daughter."

I fell out my chair laughing, because I knew he was deadass. We all talked about random stuff, while I watched him put a floaty on her.

"Can't babies swim?"

"Yes, but-."

He interrupted me by throwing her into the pool. I screamed, watching him jump in behind her and directing her to swim.

"What the actual fuck." Dess said, clutching her chest

"Das' how the instructors do it, its babies second nature ta' swim."

"Okay Google, the fuck."

We swam for a little while longer, before we decided it was too hot and went inside. Imani called a family meeting, so everyone showered and met back at the table.

"Ok, so." She pulled out her Ipad. "I talked to my uncle and he agreed to stay in Houston until we leave for college."

"The house is a three story, 11 bedroom house, not including the basement and attic in the stories. It has 11 bedrooms, 11 full bathrooms and 3 half bathrooms, a full living room and dining room and two, three car garages." She passed the Ipad around. "It also has a large back yard, with a pool and a deck."

"This is nice as fuck."

"And he said for 18k, he could add the theater, game room, basketball court and elevator, we asked for. He also said he could build the shelves in the closets for the shoes. "

"What are the closets looking like?" I asked making my mom suck her teeth at me.

She scrolled for a bit then passed me the tablet.

"Not 9 out of the 11 bedrooms have walk in closets."

"18k between us isn't even that much, its a little over 3000 for the 8 of us, so that we could cover Arii's half."

"Make it zero." My dad spoke up. "Save your money for decorating the house and college, i'll cover the rest. When does he need the money by?"

"Its no rush, honestly."

"Nah y'all getting the hell up out my house. Tell him I'll have it in a check tomorrow."

"Reason 608 why I want to be a drug dealer."

"Thank you daddy." I stood up to hug him, and they thanked him as well.

"When can we see it?"

"The house is done, the only time it'll be 'messed up' is when we get the add on's done."

"Y'all leave now, go see your house." My mom shooed us away.

I changed my clothes and met them in the car. Imani drove since she was the only one with the location and twenty minutes later we were pulling up to the house.

"It's honestly the windows for me." Dess grinned.

"This mufucka' on a hill, the whole Houston can see our shit."