39.

Ryan.

"I wish a bitch would."

"A bitch wish she could." Imani yelled, sitting on my bed.

"But a bitch could never." Dess added making us laugh.

We didn't know what we were talking about but we understood each other. I was honestly talking to hear myself  say something.

"They need to free my nigga Bobby." I sighed, scrolling through twitter seeing he was trending.

"Melly too."

"And while they at it let Tay-K out."

"They can't free them, but let 6ix9ine out with no problem." Imani shook her head. "Trifling as fuck."

"Someone is going to pop 6ix9ine anyways."

"Why?"

"He talked shit about Pop Smoke and he visited Nip mural."

"Nipsey didn't even fuck with him though." Dess said shaking her head.

"My point exactly."

"Y'all wanna go to the nail salon?"

"Yes please."

I nodded and we all got dressed, meeting in the car fifteen minutes later. As soon as were about to pull off, the boys pulled behind us blocking us in. I started blaring my horn and looked out the back window. Chris stuck his tongue out making me
roll my eyes. We sat in the driveway for another ten minutes having a standoff with them. I was getting annoyed, because they were doing it to be childish.

"Bro." Imani yelled making me look at her. "It's hot and this is pointless."

"Why?"

"Ryan whole left hand is wrapped."

"Bitch." I mugged her. "I'm getting the right side done."

I looked a Maleek's car and smirked to myself. What I was going to do was either going to put me in jail
or let us leave. Pressing the gas, I rotated to my wheels and drove through the grass. Getting back on to the main road, Destiny mugged me, clutching her chest.

"Just kill us why don't you." Imani mumbled fastening her seatbelt.

"You wanna almost die or sit there all day?"

"Ryan what?" Dess laughed plugging in the aux.

The beat came on making me dance in my seat. Dess recorded Imani twerking, smacking her ass to the beat. I flipped my hair hearing my part coming up.

"What Caresha say?"

"Yung Miami is the name, pussy shining like my chain." I rapped feeling the flash on me. "Never fall in love, breaking niggas is the game."

"And she said what the fuck she said." Imani swiped under her chin.

"Let me do JT part." Dess said turning up the radio. "Hi, my name is JT, these niggas think I love them."

"You a what?" I boosted.

"I'm one gold digger, shiesty motherfucker."

"All these bitches mad, I made these niggas spend a bag." Imani yelled showing a stack Chris gave her.

We kept playing music until we reached the nail shop. I spoke to the lady and we were in chairs within ten minutes.

"What happened ?" Lee asked as he glued my nails on.

"Fighting."

"No." He shook his head. "Too pretty, no more."