11

Ariiyah.

1 week later....

I tossed and turned in my sleep, unable to get comfortable.

"Arii just calm down." I coached myself, feeling my saliva fill my mouth. "Just stay still and it'll go away."

Burying my face deeper in my pillow, I sighed with relief as I felt the sensation go away. I got up and went into the bathroom, seeing it was only five in the morning. There was a half day of school for seniors because we had prom tomorrow.

Sighing deeply, and laying back in the bed, I wished for forty five more minutes of sleep. Knowing it wouldn't happen I booked a nail appointment for my best friends and I after school.

Today would just consist of me running around Houston, getting last minute plans ready so my prom could be the best one yet. Double checking to see if the airbnb I booked for everyone was still in motion, I felt the sensation again.

I sat still and I knew it wasn't going away this time. Tears filled the brim of my eyes , as I went back to the bathroom, releasing my empty stomach.

After brushing my teeth, I looked in the mirror and broke down. Looking at my stomach through the mirror, if you just glanced at me, you wouldn't be able to tell anything, but I could. One small mistake one night, has turned to a decision I would deal with for the rest of my life.

I twisted at the ring on my finger smiling to myself. Karter truly was the love of my life, my stability in life and I still hadn't told him, I knew he would be happy but his life is just starting, as is mine. Sighing I walked back to my bed, wiping my tears I shot him a quick text.

hey baby, we need to talk later -5:46am.

Shockingly he texted back.

my love🦋: ight boo, you okay? you need me? - 5:48am

My eyes filled with tears again, what did I do to deserve him?

im okay & no, get your sleep i'll see you later. -5:48am

Deciding not to mope about things I cant change anymore, I got up and prepared for school. Putting on something simple because I would literally be there for three hours.

I walked into the kitchen seeing my older sister up, We lived together in this big house, that was left in our names, after my mom passed. Luckily Aniah was eighteen so she could sign off on it.

"Hey muffin." She kissed my forehead. "You okay?"

"Yeah, i'll be better." I said grabbing ingredients to make a smoothie.

She looked at my stomach and rubbed it.

"Hi little muff, its auntie here, I love you and I promise you'll never lack anything in life."

With that she walked out the kitchen and I started making my smoothie. After taking my vitamins I saw the morning light shining through my blinds.

I might be a sad bitch right now but i'm still a bad bitch.

Snapping a couple selfies, I picked one a posted it.