36.

Imani.

I watched Chris play the game and I was bored out my mind

I watched Chris play the game and I was bored out my mind. Since I was bored, that meant I needed to start some shit. Just something slight, to get his attention. I sat there deciding what I wanted to say, and complete bullshit left my mouth.

"Are you cheating on me?"

"Imani shut the fuck up, please."

"Okay, thats fine."

"Yes I'm cheating." He mumbled, ignoring me.

I leaned back, because even though I knew he was joking, my feelings were still hurt. Never was I ever going to joke with his Ric Flair looking ass, ever again.

"I hate niggas."

"Why do you even know other niggas?"

"Bye Maurice."

"Chill, the feds listening."

"Fuck the feds."

"Until you go to jail."

"Then you better scream free my girlfriend till it's backwards."

"I'll leave you in there for a couple days."

"You're trifling as hell." I scrolled through my timeline.

"Put your phone down."

"Why?"

"You still arguing with them bitches?"

"Very much so."

"You prettier then all them, stop arguing."

"But."

"But nothing, grab a controller and play with me."

"No."

Normally I would've, but today I was bored and wanted to go do something. I stood up and walked to the dresser, organizing my perfumes for the fifth time. Getting bored with that, I went downstairs and started playing with the coffee machine. Everyone else was at work, or sleep, and I was here with my stupid ass boyfriend who was playing the game.

I leaned over counter, grabbing a cup so I could try this coffee. Feeling a presence behind me, I turned around and was met by Chris's chest. His arms snaked around my waist and I mine automatically went to his neck.

"Why are you such a cry baby?"

"I'm not." I laughed. "I'm just bored."

He leaned his face down and pressed our foreheads together. I smiled and looked at him, and he returned the smile. Lifting up, I tried to kiss him but he tucked his lips in, making us laugh.

"Stop."

"Nope."

"You get on my nerves."

He put his arms on both sides of the counter, and placed his lips on mine. Just as soon as we started getting into the kiss, August dumbass woke up and walked in the kitchen.