Chapter 21 As my light slowly fades...

Amber's POV

"Wow. Jeffery, this place is amazing. How did you afford it?"

"Uh yeah. I sorta forgot to tell you that I'm the alpha of the New Moon pack and I kind of own all of our money," he told me nervously and rubbing the back of his neck, avoiding eye contact.

"Your the freaking alpha! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" I screamed at him.

I'm on a stupid runaway trip with someone I thought I knew.

"Im sorry. I guess I just got caught u-"

"What was so important that you had to lie?"

He looked hurt but kept his eyes locked with mine and I was taken aback by his answer.

"You."

Wanting so badly to talk, my throat became dry and no words were going to escape my mouth.

Taking my eyes away from his, I stared at the house in front of us.

It was absolutely beautiful.

"Australia, here I come," i announced skipping over to door before opening it up.

My throat became even more dry as I stared at the inside of the home.

Our new home. (picture and video in beginning of chap.)

"Jeffery, this is absolutely amazing."

"I was hoping you would like it," I noticed he never tore his eyes off of me.

"I don't like it-"

I was cut off.

"What?!" He screamed.

"I was going to say I love it before I was so rudely interrupted," I put my hands to my hips.

I saw him blush and I laughed.

'Amber just think about those soft pink lips of his on our lips,' my wolf mumbled inside my head.

'Shut up Jordan.'

She huffed and went back to the corner of my mind and Jeffery just stopped blushing.

"Come on, let's go take a tour of the house," he said taking my hand in his.

I leaned against him as we walked around the area.

There was a large white kitchen and living room.

Wooden spiral stairs that I just adored.

Taking my time I noticed small details like the tiny designs on door nobs or the colors and shapes of different flowers that were lively beautiful.

"Do you want to see our room?"

"Our room?"

"Uh... I mean it could be our room. But if you would prefer yo-"

"Lead the way... to our room," I smirked and he smiled wide, showing off his bright white teeth.

He led me up the stairs and we came face to face with two large doors as tall as the ceiling.

Jeffery took out a key and unlocked the left door before covering my eyes and waking in.

"Are you ready?"

"Jeffey just let me see!" I yelled at him, struggling to peel his hands away from my eyes.

He laughed and took his hands away.

As soon as he did, I gasped.

This room was as about 10 large living rooms put together.

I felt like a princess that was saved by her prince and carried away to the perfect dream home.

"Jeff, this is amazing," I said amazed that my voice was working.

He laughed again and never took his eyes away from me.

I ignored his stalker eyes and gazed around at the room again.

The wall was an ocean blue like the color in Hawaii and the sheets were a darker shade of blue.

It was like you were swimming and the farther you got away from shore the darker the color became and the deeper it was. In my case I was falling deeper and deeper in love.

Scanning the room more, I noticed two doors. One I could see led out to the balcony where there was a hammock hanging down.

The other door was probably a bathroom. Wandering over to the door, I saw that it was indeed a bathroom.

As large as the bathrooms at Marcus theaters, or any other place you can think of that has a big bathroom.

The sink was large enough for a grown man to lay in and the shower could fit 6 people in it at once... not that it ever would.

Strolling down the room's hall, I noticed something that had my heart skipping a couple beats.

There was a jacuzzi!

"Jeffery, how did you say you got this house?" I muttered knowing he could hear me.

"Nothing you have to worry about, my baby-boo. How bout we try out that jacuzzi?" He looked over at me with a cheesy grin.

I nodded my head in so much excitement, probably looking like a kid who just won the lottery on Christmas and got a mountain worth of presents... Or maybe a money tree.

I ran back to where my luggage was, pushed Jeffery out of the bathroom and put on my purple bikini that wasn't too revealing.

It had straps cascading down my neck and back the tied into a knot.

Forgetting about Jeffery, I ran to the jacuzzi and jumped in, not caring that the steamy water was burning my skin.

'Stupid girl. Your suppose to be trying to cool down, you know with the heat and all,' Jordan rolled her eyes at my stupidity.

'It's a freaking jacuzzi, so shut your mouth. Stupid female dog,' I scolded not wanting to be judged and blocked her out.

When I came up to the surface, I saw Jeffery leaning against the side in the water with his eyes closed.

He looked so peaceful.

Okay, he is going to be so mad...

Slowly and stealthily, I swam over to him.

Jeff still had his eyes closed and I figured now would be the best time before he caught me.

1...2...3!

I jumped and shoved his head under the water and laughed so hard, I had tears streaming down my face.

While I was having my laugh attack, I didn't notice that Jeffery had come up and he was right in front of me.

My smile dropped and returned on his face before he pushed me under the water with him.

We were both under the water, staring at each other.

I couldn't move or really do anything.

My body heated up to a point where my head hurt and the water spun around me.

My eye lids became heavy and I struggled to keep them open.

The last thing I remember before slipping into the darkness was someone pulling me out of the water and holding me close.

Hey, I usually don't do this and I'm sorry but if you have any suggestions or want to tell me how my book is going to far I would be more than happy to help. Please keep commenting, voting, sharing, and READING!

💜The weirdest of the weird,

alyssag246