Chapter 23 Tears of doom

This is an example where reading the first book would help! ⬇️

Amber's POV

"Get off of me!"

"Ooh, she's a feisty one, Richard," the blond man commented.

"I agree. If only Melanie would have let me help raise my own grandchild, this girl wouldn't be so rude," an old man shook his head in disappointment.

"Why am I here?"

"Because I want my daughter back! And when I get her, my mate will try to come to the rescue. Don't worry sweetie, Tyler will take good care of you," the old man laughed and walked out.

As soon as the door closed, the blonde guy stepped towards me.

"Leave me alone," I warned.

"Why would I listen to such a stupid little cub?"

My wolf whimpered knowing pain is coming.

He took another step closer and I growled but he didn't go away.

"I said leave me alone!"

"And I said I'm not going to listen to a stupid little cub!" He yelled back, taunting me.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked quietly.

"It's called karma."

"What happened?" I asked trying to stall.

"Don't try to stall, it's not going to work."

He stepped around me and headed to the corner where there was a large chest.

Pulling keys from his pocket, he unlocked the chest and looked inside.

"Hm... if you had to chose between a whip, knife, or gun, which one would you want me to not use?"

He never looked at me and I thought he was crazy.

What game is he playing?

"Answer me!"

'You have no choice just pick one,' Jordan told me sadly.

Ok well the whip is probably made of a silver chain that would slice my skin and burn it. The knife he could both cut and stab. Then the gun. I'm terrified of guns.

'He is going to chose the one you hate the most, stupid!' My wolf screamed.

"The knife," I whispered.

"Good choice. I'm glad I'm an elemental and can read your mind," he laughed and pulled out the gun.

I squirmed in my seat trying to get the ropes off.

"That's not going to work, don't even try to escape. It'll only end up with you half dead. Holly!" He yelled out to the door and a skinny brown haired woman came into the room. She wore short shorts and a top that looked to be a bikini.

"Is this her?" She asked.

"Yes, Holly, we picked her up a few days ago."

"How long was I out?!" I panicked.

"Shut it, girl, now why wasn't I notified sooner?" She scolded me then went back to talking to Tyler.

"Sorry Miss, its just that we thought that you would just want to torture her right away."

"Yes, you were right there. Now leave so I can have my fun with the little bitch," she pointed towards the door.

Tyler left and I started sweating.