Character Bio

Name: Lapis Lazuli

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Hair Color: Midnight Blue

Eye Color: Cobalt

Semblance: Blazing Drive; Lapis can concentrate his Aura to create an illusory flame while making himself more agile at the expense of losing twice his Aura when he's hit.

Traits: Lapis is fairly short, standing at about 5'4" with medium length hair. He's not very muscular, but his build makes it easier for him to dodge incoming attacks. He is fairly quick on his feet.

Clothes:

Lapis prefers a black long coat with a blue shirt shirt, black combat pants and boots with a steel chestplate and leather fingerless gloves

Lapis prefers a black long coat with a blue shirt shirt, black combat pants and boots with a steel chestplate and leather fingerless gloves. He's usually never without it, but he can also be seen wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans, and a pair of black sneakers.

Description: An aspiring huntsman-in-training with an affinity for the sword. After his father was reported "missing in action", he started hiding his emotions, always believing he needed to be strong for others. He doesn't often admit when he's bothered by something, though he has a short fuse. Thanks to this, he's not the greatest in social situations. Despite this, he makes friends easily. A history buff, Lapis has an extensive knowledge of battle strategy and the weaknesses of the Grimm. He does have a soft spot for sweet desserts such as cake and even ice cream.

Weapon: Lapis prefers a broadsword that can use elemental Dust crystals that is capable of transforming into a shotgun. The sword boasts a moderate length with a winged guard, whereas the shotgun possesses a compressed appearance, boasting an extended magazine allowing for 12 dust shots before reloading.

Name: Ranger Carnel

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Hair Color: Burnt Orange

Eye Color: Orange

Semblance: Future Vision; At random, Ranger can see glimpses of the future to better prepare. The downside is that these visions are at random, so he cannot determine exactly when to have them.

Traits: Standing at 6'3", Ranger appears quite intimidating. He's quite muscular, built specifically for close combat. Oddly enough, he can move fast enough to dodge certain attacks.

Clothes:

Ranger wears a green cloak complete with green and brown cloth armor and brown boots

Ranger wears a green cloak complete with green and brown cloth armor and brown boots. His armor also doubles as casual clothes.

Description: Ranger is Lapis's close friend and a smart-ass, often making obvious or sarcastic statements about their current situation. He's also a really good friend, often supporting others and promising to keep them safe. He can be reckless when defending a friend, but his loyalty shines though. He is also a huge fan of pun-based comedy.

Weapon: Ranger wields a sword shaped like the constellation Cygnus, with the ability to transform into a sniper rifle, which resembles Ruby's in terms of shape. The weapon, aptly named Cygnus, is a night sky blue in color, in both sword and sniper form.

Name: Vermillion Ardent

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Hair Color: Golden blonde

Eye Color: Crimson red

Semblance: Radar; Through expelling Aura, Vermillion can detect anything within a certain range, based on the amount of Aura expelled.

Traits: At about 5'1", Vermillion is shorter than average. Fairly slim, he is quite the acrobat, able to dodge most anything with style and grace.

Clothes: Vermillion prefers a long black parka with pants and boots to match.

Description: An extremely arrogant and prideful individual, it's no surprise that he sees himself as the eternal rival to Weiss Schnee and the perfect lifeform. Though he comes from a moderately rich family in the Dust business, he still acts as he is well known across Vale, often berating someone if they don't know him. He is also prone to random outbursts, often dealt with by his older twin sister, Aureo Ardent.

Weapon: His primary weapon are needles the size of railroad spikes, all tipped with different poisons. Thanks to this, he fights at a distance, packing a handgun named Vendetta, to take down larger targets.

Name: Dia May

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Hair Color: Marigold

Eye Color: Diamond Blue

Semblance: Desperato; When Dia is about to collapse from exhaustion, she gets one more minute of full stamina before she finally collapses.

Traits: She stands at 4'9", slim figured with small breasts and medium length hair, styled like Deku from MHA. Thanks to her height, she is perfect for any stealth operation. 

Clothes: Dia wears a navy hoodie jacket, with pockets all over, black cargo pants and black boots.

Description: Dia is a fairly laid-back individual with a penchant for screwing around. While she may make an offensive joke now and again, she has the ability to detect when someone is lying or trying to fool her. This makes her the most serious joker at Beacon. Other than that, there really isn't much else known about her. At least, that she lets on.

Weapon: Dia prefers a chain sickle, named Bloodscythe, with a P99 as backup.