TATBILB: Mr. Womanizer

They say that when someone confesses that someone likes you, you have this 1% feeling that you will also like that person. Is that even true? Because if you ask me, it's possible.

Back when I was in 9th grade, having a text mate was a trend even though you don't even know each other. It's either you meet in person or not. This one person texted me that he liked me and wanted to meet me. He also said that he is a classmate of John Mark. His name is Emmanuel.

My friends warned me to be careful when I'm with him because he is a womanizer. He hits lots of girls he finds attractive. He would always call me every night and talk about random topics. He said that my voice was cute. I remember that he asked if I was open-minded or not. I don't know why he asked me that.

I was in my classroom, and my phone suddenly rang, and it was Emmanuel. He said to meet him downstairs because he wanted to meet me in person, so I went down, but my friends insisted they would come because it's dangerous if I go alone. When we went downstairs, I saw him. He is not good-looking and not tall. When I went near him, we shook hands. I smelled alcohol in him. He said he went to drink with his friends because it was his friend's birthday, which was still school time.

The following day, we became close, and I was comfortable with him. My friends also became close to him. He is indeed a womanizer, and I don't like womanizers. I know it's not long that my little liking for him will soon be gone. He is smart, but his grammar could be better. One day, he handed me his essay. When I read it, I smiled secretly, because it's in the wrong grammar. Don't get me wrong, I sometimes made mistakes when constructing a sentence, but not like him; most of them are incorrect—a major turn-off. As time goes by, my little liking for him is gone. What did I tell you?

One day, he went to my classroom to borrow my history book. When he returned my book, there was a note inside; when I opened it, it was written in Nihongo. I didn't know what it meant, so I ignored it.

After many years, he chatted with me, and I wouldn't say I liked the topic. I get it now when he asks me about being open-minded because what he chatted with me about is dirty. I don't like it at all, and I don't want to open it up because it pisses me off. He pisses me off. He thinks that I'm too innocent not to figure it out, but no. I know where the topic is going, and I wouldn't say I like it. It just tells that he is a womanizer with experience.