To All The Boys I Liked Before

Dear TATBILB,

I wanted to thank you for existing and giving me this feeling. Thank you because I learned to like someone. You are the cause of my laughter, tears, and pain. Lastly, thank you because I've learned a lot from you. Even though I am sure you will never read this letter, thank you if you would read it. Most of you are my classmates and schoolmates. Whether I know you or not, I liked you. You are important to me because you've become a part of my life. I know it's rare for us to communicate. Sometimes, I dream about you. Maybe I miss you. I would be happy if my dream would come true, but I know it's not. Some of my dreams felt surreal, and I didn't want to wake up and stay there.

My mind and heart go out of control whenever I'm with you, but I know you don't feel the same way. How could someone like you like me back? But I'm hoping you would. I'm just glad that you made me feel this way.

Sorry to Mr. Straightforward for hurting your feelings. I'm just not ready, but I like you. I know that you are better off with another girl. It's my problem and not yours.

Spending time with all of you is the best; I treasure it. You are all a wonderful person. Most of you have girlfriends, and I hope you will treasure them and not break their hearts. Make them happy because it would also make me happy.

So, here's to all the boys I liked before.

You're Admirer,

Dresly