Your sweet demise

You shoot up as you appear in front of the campfire. Claire rests a hand on your back as you look around and see a crack in the sky. "T...they...are breaking the barrier..." Claire nods and replies saying that the entity could never allow it....right? Still it was frightening to think what would happen if they. "Heya doll~" you shriek and jump away from the noise your whole body shaking. There was no one. You were going insane....no hallucinating....oh it's the same thing in this world anyway. Claire left you alone to go get some food. You sneak towards the barrier and look at the crack placing your hand on it only to feel a static tingle and a shockwave shoots through you as Herman places both hands on the barrier his eyes a fearsome blood red. You jump back and hiss. "What are you doing to my mind?" Herman tilts his head. "Whatever do you mean my sweet y/n?" You snarl and glare at him. "I am not yours Herman." He chuckles darkly. "Oh my darling....your delusional you aren't just here under the entity's rule, you are under mine as well, you are my pet. My kitten~" Raven appears beside Herman and you see Claire. "Claire...baby.."   "NO DONT BABY ME! YOU GOT US IN THIS MESS YOU MADE US LIVE THIS..." Claire shuts up as Raven slams her fist into the barrier her orange eye and blood turning a glowing red as she slams her fist against the barrier over and over and over. "Mark my words girls....we will find you...you can run but you can't hide."

"Your our pets"