White rabbit

You wake up and look around. "Dead dawg saloon" it had been ages since you were here. You look around till you see a trap right in front of you. "Great.....Evan...." you snarl and step back away from the trap and head towards the saloon you hum to yourself as you head up to the gen on the second floor. You look around nervously as you work on the gen. You hum to yourself only to see a girl run up to you,who looks exactly like you. "What the fuck...?" She helps finish the gen and you hop on the next one getting them done a lot faster now when she gets stuck in a trap you abandon her. What else could you do. Then you see it. The hatch,the sweet sound of the hatch filled your ears as you jump through it. Now you were in haddon field. You hear static and a scream nearby. "Herman..." you start to run,to try and find him when memories fill your head,Claire,Herman's death,the deal. You snarl, your getting out alive, one way or another. You run throughout the houses speed demoting gens. *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* one was left,the one in the basement of one of the houses you search till you find it and hear the sound of the gates and your doppelgänger on the hook. You bolt to the farthest door from the hook and open the door only to feel a tingle of static. "Shit..." you look behind you and see Herman. "Y/n" you look worried as your eyes meet. "Please don't run from me y/n...please..." you were frozen in place as Herman wrapped his arms around you.

 You had won...or had you?