❣7❣

I was in the interrogation room with three Detectives, the one with the carved beard sat in front of me, the second guy was pacing the room looking impatient, the other Detective was a female.

Her white and black suit made her look sassy, she was resting one hip on the table and staring at me.

My silence was driving them crazy even if they were trying hard to hide it, we'd been in the room for almost thirty minutes and I hadn't said a word.

No sound left my lips as I cried, the tears kept flowing down my cheeks. I stared blankly at the wall above the bearded Detective's head.

"How long are we going to wait? It's been half an hour."

The one pacing asked sounding agitated.

"Let's give her more time, she's still in shock."

The female Detective told him and I heard him grunt.

"She said her baby lived with the old lady."

She said sounding concerned.

"How are we sure this is true?"

I stopped myself from grabbing a chair to hit him, my hands clenched on my thighs.

Mrs. Potts was dead and Wyatt was missing and this lunatic wasn't helping my situation.

"I was told they found some toys around the house and a baby's room but there was no child in the house."

She told him but he didn't say anything in return, he was already crowning me the suspect.

"We have been here for half an hour, please say something."

The one in front of me pleaded.

"We can't help you find your son if you don't give us the answers we need, your answers might help us find your baby and the murderer."

I wiped my tears away with the back of my palm and nodded. If my answer could help them find Wyatt then I will tell them what they wanted to know, I would tell them everything.

"Water?"

I mumbled hoarsely, the female detective left with a smile.

"Finally," The asshole behind me groaned.

She returned with a bottle of water, I finished the water and dropped the empty bottle on the table.

"Are you ready?

I gave them a firm nod.

"Good."

The bearded cop exclaimed leaning forward and resting his hands on the table.

"I'm Detective John Constantine, this is Detective Jessica Jones and he's Detective Sherlock Holmes."

I refrained from eyeing the last name.

"Before we start, I want you to know this whole conversation is being recorded, it will be best if you cooperate with us."

Detective Constantine explained.

"Okay."

Jessica brought out a notepad and a fountain pen.

"Firstly, tell us your name."

"Jennie Kim."

"What's your relationship with Mrs. Potts?"

I told them everything since Wyatt was involved in the whole thing.

"So she offered to help you hide your baby?"

Jessica asked, giving me a weird look.

"Yes."