❣Epilogue❣

FIVE YEARS LATER

Beads of sweat rolled down my forehead as the pain consumed every part of my body. I gripped the sides of the bed tightly and tried to even my breathing.

"You're doing great, it'll soon be over."

Lisa whispered from beside me brushing the wet hair that glued to my forehead.

"You're the strongest person I know, you can do it."

SHe held my hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"Nice job, give me another push."

The Doctor standing between my legs said.

I bit on my lower lip as I gave another push.

"One more time, I can see his cute head."

The Doctor said with a smile.

Lisa smiled at me and brushed my hair back. I groaned in pain as I pushed with all the energy I could summon.

"Keep going, you're doing good."

I was starting to get mad at the Doctor.

It wasn't my first labor, I could feel the pain in my bones and I was trying not to pass out.

"Labor looks good on you."

Lisa whispered, I shot her a glare and she smiled.

"Guess what? When all this is over, I will prepare your favourite food and give you a massage every night."

SHe was a good distraction but she was starting to piss me off since the distraction wasn't taking the pain away.

"I wish I could take your place or take the pain away. It's almost over."

SHe placed a kiss on my head.

"I need you to give the last push as much strength as you can, okay?"

I nodded.

I took a glance at Lisa, she gave me a warm smile.

"I love you."
SHe said softly.

I swallowed the dryness in my throat and pushed harder than ever. I saw the small bloody form in the Doctor's hands as my body relaxed from exhaustion.

"You did it."

Lisa said to me with a proud smile. I nodded and took a glance at the new Manoban.

His sweet cry filled my ears before I blacked out.

The voices around me woke me up. I blinked at the white Ceiling before looking around me.

"She's awake!"
Jisoo exclaimed.

"Jennie."

My mom called, sounding relieved. They walked to the bed asking about my health.

Jisoo left the room and returned with the twins, her daughter, Nana, my dad and Lisa's mom. I smiled at them as they walked to the bed.

"Mommy!"

Zoey and Wyatt screamed running to the bed.

"Careful, she's not so strong."
Lisa's mom told them.

I smiled at Jisoo's daughter, Jane. She really look like Jisoo.

"Hey, Jane."

I whispered, she just turned four and I missed the party cause I was stuck in the hospital.