Youre too cute EmilyxReader

AN: really cheesy and pure fluff

It was about 9 am and so far there was no case. You were sitting at your desk staring into space due to the lack of work to be done when you felt a head on yours. You smiled wide and turned around to see your girlfriend standing there. You stood up and sat on the edge of your desk, she sat beside you taking your hand in both of hers. "Can you two get any cuter?" Garcia asked and Emily plopped her head on your shoulder, "Okay you just did, don't move." She quickly pulled out her phone and snapped a picture as you kissed Emily's head. "My heart is melting." She walked back to her office. A loud groan came from the woman beside you. "What's wrong?" She sat up and looked at you seriously, "Hotch said no PDA at work so I can't kiss you but I really wanna." She sported a large pout and you giggled. "You're too cute Prentiss." She smiled and blushed. "Who knew all it took for the badass, tough, hard, Emily Prentiss to turn into mush was a woman who's equally as tough?" Morgan said as he turned around in his desk. You all laughed, "I hate to break up the family bonding, but, we got a case." All 3 of you groaned and followed Hotch to the round table. As you all took your seats Garcia came in holding a frame and case files passing them out before handing you the frame. She had already printed out and framed the photo of you and Emily. "Do you just keep extra frames laying around?" Emily asked as she admired your jawline. "No, I threw away a picture of a puppy yesterday because it was too faded for my liking so I had an extra one. You're welcome now, you are headed to New Mexico," The rest of the briefing was a blur for you as you admired the picture the whole time. Happiness radiated of the paper and ink. The content smile on Emily's face, she glow on your cheeks. She was the one.