YOU LIKE HER EmilyxJJ Emilys little sister

I stepped out of the elevator of my sister's office and walked into the bullpen, I saw her sitting at her desk doing paperwork and smacked her head. "Hey, loser." She looked up at me and shot up hugging me tightly, "Y/n! When did you get back?" She pulled away and held onto my forearms, "Last night, I crashed when I got home." She went to scold me about not telling her but before she could, "Y/n! My best friend! My favorite BAU sibling!" Penelope announced as she walked as fast as she could in her heels towards me and hugged me tightly. "How long are you here for?" I pulled away and sighed, "Well I actually applied for a more permanently at-home position across campus. At Homeland Security. I would get to interrogate the worst of the worst." Emily squealed and hugged me again, "So that means you wouldn't be in another country for weeks on end anymore?" I shook my head and laughed. I went to talk to Morgan when I saw a flash of blonde hair in the round table room, "JJ!" I yelled and took off up the stairs to her, as I flew into the door she gasped and hugged me. "I heard about your job change." She said with a wink. "Thank you again for letting me use you as a reference. It means a lot." She shrugged her shoulders, "Of course Y/n. You're like my sister." Her eyes drifted from me to the window, "You have no idea how hard it's been keeping it from Em." I laughed, "Trust me I know, she has a way with words." We both laughed and headed back to the bullpen. Us 4 had a conversation for a little before I noticed how Emily would look at JJ. "Hey Emmy, can I talk to you for a second." She looked confused but nodded and followed me to the bathroom. Once the door closed I slapped her shoulder, "Why didn't you tell me you liked JJ!" She rubbed her arm, "Because I don't!" She looked down shyly and I shook my head, "Nuh-uh, you do. The way you look at her, the way you smile when she does, the way you bite your lip and stare at hers. You like her." She shook her head again, "Shake your head one more time and I swear to god. YOU LIKE HER!" She put her finger over my mouth and sushed me. "Okay fine, I like J." I looked her dead in her eyes, "Tell her. Please. She obviously feels the same." She nodded and walked back out the door, me tailing behind her. "Hey JJ can we talk?" The two walked over to the kitchen area and Garcia leaned into me. "Is she finally gonna tell her?" Pen could tell, I laughed, "Yes, finally, it's only been 6 years." We both laughed and watched the two. Emily spoke for a minute before JJ smiled and hugged Emily, tight and long. When they pulled away JJ asked Emily something and walked to her office. Emily walked back over to me and Garcia and smiled wide, "We're going to dinner tonight." I hugged her and then immediately smacked her arm again, "Ow why are you abusing me so much today?" "Because you're dumb. I'll see you tomorrow at lunch with Mother." We both rolled our eyes, "Bye love you." She returned the gesture as I made my way home.