Hold up, ReaderxTeam/Emily

You were sitting in your car on a cold snowy morning, before work. The smell of coffee filled your car as you held the giraffe cup Garcia got you for Christmas. The sound of a sermon played through your speakers, windows cracked as the cold air hit your face. As you sat quietly soaking in each and every word. An uncontrollable groan left your mouth as a knock rapped across your car window. You screamed and jumped almost spilling your coffee, you gave whoever it was a death stare before rolling your window down all the way revealing a laughing Emily. The pastors words still playing, "Are you listening to a church service Y/n? In the parking lot at work?" She chucked at you, you smiled shyly and paused your video. "Yes, I am." She laughed even harder, "Y/n we catch serial killers for work and you listen to this to hype you up?" She laughed even harder with each word. You smiled big at her laugh, it was like music to your ears. She finally stopped laughing and opened your door, "Now get out loser let's go to work." You rolled your eyes, grabbed your stuff and got out. Closing your door Emily was squished between you and the car beside her. You were incredibly close to her face. You could almost swear she stared at your lips for a few seconds but a car door closed and you both snapped out of it. She awkwardly stepped to the side and you followed suite. The two of you walked towards the doors cracking jokes.

Later that day the whole team were sitting around the bullpen. Like usual Emily was sitting beside you on your desk. "So guess what I found out this morning about our very own Y/l/n." She put her hand on your shoulder. "Oh lord, I'm kind of scared for this one." Morgan joked setting his coffee down and chuckling. You rolled your eyes as JJ, Reid and Morgan all gave her a look to continue. Emily giggled which caused you to blush, "She listens to church services in the mornings." They all gave you a confused look, JJ was first to speak, "Y/n didn't you just come into work last month with a hickey on your neck and walked with a waddle?" You turned bright red and looked down at your hands who were busy picking at the skin around your nails. Emily noticed the bad habit and grabbed your arm pulling her hand into yours. You sighed, "Okay yes, I am a lesbian who is not holy at all, but it gives me faith in what we do for a living. It gives me hope that we're doing the right thing." You looked up at Emily, "Now do I have a story for you, little Miss Emily Elizabeth Prentiss wen-" Emily's hand clamped over your mouth and you shot her a look. "Y/n, I swear to God." JJ reached over her and pulled her hand off, "Nah we wanna hear this." Reid was laughing at how comfortable we all are, Morgan was chuckling at you and Emily's friendship. As Emily groaned and walked away, you stood up following her, "Emily here, went to church with me last Sunday, and she loved it. She even cried during worship." It was Morgans turn to jump in, "Hold on, Prentiss cried? In public? Woah." She glared at him as everyone else laughed. "I never cry, I don't have emotions." She stated as she sat at her desk. You blushed at the thought of you being the only one to see her cry. She's cried to you tons of times, the rest of have only seen it a few times. Emily Prentiss was just like a Milkyway, hard shell, but once you break it, she's soft and smooth and sweet.

The day was coming to an end and one by one people started piling out of the office. Soon it was just you and Emily. Not even Hotch was there. Emily was focused on a file when you groaned loudly, borderline screamed. She chuckled and rolled her chair up to your desk. She started grabbing some files to help you with. "Emily what are you doing?" She turned to face you, your faces inches apart yet again. She smiled, a smile that could melt diamonds. "I'm helping you honey." You blushed at the name and looked at your feet. She looked around the office checking for people, no one was there but you two. She placed her finger under your chin and gently lifted your head, your heart was beating out of your chest. Growing impatient you made the first move and placed your hand on her shoulder still sitting in your chairs. She got the memo and finally leaned in softly placing her lips on yours. He hands found your waist and pulled you up, you placed yourself in her lap, wrapping your legs around the back of the chair. Her hair tangled in your fingers are you felt her tongue lip your bottom lip. You granted her access and leaned into her more.

In her lair Penelope was hard at work on her coding write up for her new security system. She thought she was alone so she was planning on testing it tonight. When she finished she installed it and hit the TEST button and sat back. Expecting just to see some empty desks and darkness. However when the computer beeped at her detecting movement she scrunched her eyebrows and leaned forward. She scanned each camera seeing light coming from somewhere, her eyes widened as she saw it. "Hold on," She clicked on the square making it bigger, "is that Prentiss and Y/l/n?" She couldn't believe her eyes. You in her lap, legs wrapped around her chair, her hands gripping your hips, her head thrown back as your kissed her neck. She shot out of her seat and swung her door open. Her heels clicked fast and loud against the floor. You pulled away from Emily hearing the noise, "Someones here." She brushed her hair out as you stood up and plopping into your chair. Prentiss had just rolled back into her desk as the doors to the bullpen opened. Garcia laughed, "Oh no. I saw. I saw it." She pointed at the two of you coming to a stop in front of your desks who were beside each other. Emily hid her face as you turned to face Garcia, "Saw what? We're just working." She glared at you, "Yeah working on turning Prentiss on." All three of you laughed. Penelope was first to stop laughing and talk, "I'll keep your secret for now." She headed back to her office and you grabbed your things and went to Emily. You wrapped your arms around her neck standing beside her, "Dinner?" A smile crept onto the brunettes face as she nodded and grabbed her stuff. You walked out hand in hand, kissing the whole ride down.