CHAPTER 25

"Do you want something to drink Ms. Marga? Like coffee? Tea?" The woman asked me and I think she's the assistant assigned for me.

"No, thanks pahinga ka nalang muna." I smiled as I took off my heels after the shoot and opened my phone to check for the kids. I was busy texting when my gaze went to the assistant and she's staring at me, admiring me.

"Sobrang ganda niyo po, Ms. Marga."

"Thanks, what's your name?"

"Sabrina Aguas po, Brie nalang po." I smiled at her and she looks so shocked after looking at the guy who entered the studio. "Attorney! What are you doing here?!"

I looked at who she called Attorney and it's Hollace, he smiled at Brie and I looked away and tried to focus myself on my phone.

"You said you want to see me?" Hollace asked as he patted Brie's head. "You know when it comes to you i'm one call away, Brie."

"Heh!" Brie's cheeks blushed and she looked at me. "Oh by the way! I guess you already know Miss Marga Arceo? Sino ba naman ang hindi diba?"

"I don't know who's Marga Arceo." Hollace said and my lips parted after what he said and I was about to talk when he continued talking. "But I know someone who's name is Magui."

"Oh! That's Miss Marga's nickname! Sobrang ganda niya noh?" Brie said and Hollace looked at me as his eyes traveled from my head to foot.

"Tuwing nakikita kita wala kang sapatos." He said. "The floor is cold you know?"

"Oh! Baka naman Ms. Marga hinihintay mo yung prince charming mong si Dalton na magsuot ng shoes sayo!" Brie teased me and I just pursed my lips. "Hala nakiki-asar ako, nakakahiya naman."

"Oh no! It's okay." I said as I stood up and took my heels to wear it. "I'll need to excuse myself."

"Marga." I looked at who called me and it's Dalton and I can see people in the studio looking at him as if they saw some Hollywood star. "Are they treating you well here?"

"Dalton, stop overreacting." I said after I wore my heels and stood up properly. "I still need to have some words with the next brand's CEO i'll indorse."

"Hatid na kita?" I smiled and nod at him.

"Ingat po kayo Ms. Marga!" I smiled at Brie while she's still waving and I looked at Hollace who's talking to someone without even saying goodbye at me.

The moment I stepped in the house I immediately removed my heels and lie on the sofa because i'm so exhausted, sobrang dami kong ginawa at hirap pa akong gumalaw-galaw ngayon dito sa Manila dahil alam na ng mga tao na naka-uwi na ako.

"Mom!" Hardin shouted after seeing me and he immediately gave me a hug. "Are you tired?"

"Why?"

"Well there's a cool night market here and I wanna try some Filipino foods."

"Uhmm sure! Asaan ba sila Hailey?"

"We're here!" Napatingin ako sa taas at nakita silang mga bihis na at napa-iling na lamang ako na umakyat papunta sa kwarto upang isuot ang red kong oversized na hoodie, shorts na hindi naman exposed dahil sa hoodie, and a pair of white sneakers.

I wore my shades after we stepped out of the van and sinuot ko din ang hood ng hoodie ko. Mahirap na dahil madaming tao at baka makilala ako.

"Mom, is there a wahi-wahi here?" Hailey asked and I nod at her pointing at the place where they sell street foods. "How about the brown sugar soft tofu with pearls?"