30

୨୧⋆。˚ 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟐 *+゚ santa cruz beach

the morning was a productive one for miami and audrey. they spent their time planning for timeless as the boys and everyone on the tour bus had gone to the gym. progress for timeless was going extremely well and audrey believed they could even release a late spring edition before releasing a summer edition.

"so you have some design ideas, right?" audrey asked.

"yep!" miami pushed a sketch book over to audrey, "it's in the tab labeled spring ideas."

audrey cracked a smile and grinned, "you're so organized when it comes to organizing," shte teased, "more organized than me."

miami rolled her eyes playfully and shoved audrey's shoulder and pointed at the sketchbook. "shut up and focus on my drawings." at that time, the boys came onto the bus. zach headed for the back of the bus imediately.

"what's going on?" he slid into the seat beside miami and threw his arm around her. she leaned away from him, shook her head, and scolded him for getting his sweat on her. "i showered at the gym!" he protested, trying to wrap his arm around miami again. this time, she let him, "how's everything going?" he asked, peering down at the sketchbook in audrey's hands, "miami drew these?"

"everything's going great!" audrey started, "we're planning to launch a spring edition because we're faster than schedule."

"what!" zach looked at miami, "that's awesome! you're gonna make it big in no time!" miami only blushed and shook her head. "anyways, you're going to have to put this on," zach held up a bag, "i realized you never bought a swimsuit, so i went out and bought this earlier after a lunch meeting with the boys. which is why i came back so late," audrey shot a look at zach, "with the help of audrey of course!" he said.

zach handed miami the bag and watched as she took it out. miami loved the swimsuit immediately. "i can't take it zach," she said, "it's not right."

"no wear it," zach insisted, "you can't go to where i'm taking you without it," he pushed the bag into miami's arms, "just go change okay?"

after much grumbling, miami finally left to change into her new swimsuit. if fit perfectly.

when the two were finally on their way to zach's secret location, miami asked, "where are we going? it's not a far walk right?"

"nope," zach shook his head. like the last time, zach had asked the tour bus driver to park closer to the location.

"what's in that bag?" miami asked. zach was holding a bag with towels, sungalsses, water, and som snacks, but he only smiled mysteriously and shrugged. "come on! tell me!" miami complained.

zach grinned and said mischievously, "it's a secret."

finally, miami saw the top of a ferris wheel in the distance along with roller coaster tracks. she wondered if it was an amusement park they were going to; however, zach had already taken her to one yesterday.

the rest of the walk consisted of miami begging zach for some clues on what they were doing and him saying no. when they finally arrived, zach announced, "voila, the santa cruz beach."

"an amusement park?" miami asked.

"no," zach shook his head, "better. the beach! why else would i tell you to wear a swimsuit?"

"isn't it cold though?" miami asked.

"it's never too cold for the beach," zach said, "well besides winter. you'd probably get hypothermia. you get my point don't you?"