43

𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎

miamifort

liked by imzachherron, seaveydaniel, and 45,678 others

maya, audrey, and my little escape from reality <3

commenting is turned off

the sky was littered with clouds by the end of the school day. the once sunny day became gloomy. maybe it mirrored the events that were going to happen today.

"hey!" maya said as she leaned against miami's locker. the bell had just rung, signalling the end of the day. miami was just gathering the rest of her belongings from her locker into her backpack.

"hey," she muttered.

"want to go out?" maya asked, "audrey's going too."

"sure, why not," miami said. she needed something to distract herself. miami couldn't help herself but cut herself whenever she was home alone. today was one of those days.

"okay," maya said, "i'll wait for you. we'll walk to audrey's locker together."

when the two had joined up with audrey and were on their way, miami noticed both audrey and miami whispering together. "what are you talking about?"

maya's head whipped towards miami. "us?" not much," maya laughed, "just homework." she was saved by their arrival at june's coffee.

"okay," miami was a little confused because of maya's behaviour but she didn't let it bother her.

the three of them entered the shop. the bell at the door signalling their arrival with a small tinkle.

"hey," miami said, smiling at the cashier.

recognition flickered over the girl's face. "hey miami. what can i get you?"

"2 iced coffees with sugar and milk and one regular iced black coffee please." this was maya, audrey, and miami's regular order. after their names had been called and two out of three had finished their drinks, maya and audrey stared intently at miami as she finished up the last of her drink. both miami and audrey looked excitedly at each other.

"miami." audrey started, "maya and i are going to go to the washroom. wait outside for us, kay?" miami nodded. the reason the two had asked miami to wait for them outside was because zach was planning to surprise her soon. her two friends just didn't want to be in the way when miami would see zach for the first time in forever. what the two girls didn't expect was the second surprise waiting outside the door.

the bell tinkled as miami poshed the door open. when she lifted her head from her phone, she was surprised to see a group of girls waiting outside. the moment she had stepped outside, all of their heads had quickly lifted from their phones. miami's phone dropped to her side.