31

୨୧⋆。˚ 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟑 *+゚ orem 

𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎

miamifort

liked by audrvy, imzachherron, whydontwemusic and 997 others 

tagged: imzachherron

i had my first picnic <3

(VIEW ALL 709 COMMENTS)

username: have you noticed she's been going out with zach a lot recently? 

imzachherron: WHERE ARE MY PHOTO CREDS
miamifort: @imzachherron u don't get any 🙈

mayac: I MISSS UUUUUUU!!!!! 
miamifort: @mayac i miss u too bubs <3 
username: we stan this relationship 

username: disgusting. stop lying. 

audrvy: <3333333 

corbynbesson: how was the date? 
username: OMG IT WAS A DATE!!! 
imzachherron: @corbynbesson awesome. 
miamifort: @corbynbesson :')

username: ilu sm 
miamifort: @username thank you!!! 

username: ur so ugly. pls stop ruining people days. 

username: she sucks. back off from zach. 
audrvy: @username she can't. their soulmates.
username: @audrvy stfu u probably just rigged the system 

jonahmarais: !!!!! 

load comments 

☁️

miami awoke to a grumbling stomach. groaning, she rubbed her eyes and patted the bed sheets for her phone. she found it at the foot of her bunk. it turned on to show the time. 2:23 PM. 

when she had brushed up and gotten ready for the day. she came down the tour bus stairs. everyone was scattered around the bus. two of the boys were gathered at the back of the bus producing music while audrey was also at the back of the bus. she was bent over her papers and writing. the other two boys were gathered around the tv. zach was nowhere to be seen. 

"where's zach?" miami asked jack and jonah. the two of them were the least busiest as they were only watching harry potter. 

"he went out," jack answered, "but i don't know where he went." miami took her phone out to call him. "i wouldn't try," jack said, "we've already called him 10 times and he ghosted us."